*| | Denim _ School | |*

perhaps the fit of the PNS is not what you are looking for? hemming them would only make them shorter, the opening would be the same. if you are looking for a wider opening, i would suggest another cut, maybe the new standards?

I just don't want my denim too baggy. The ones in the picture with the APC's are perfect. I think Ill just stick it out with the APC's and hopefully after several wears they stretch out in the leg. I'll also hold off on hemming them until their first wash.

Starting a new pair of Petite New Standard's and giving my 2+ year old New Standard's a break.

Big thanks to NTer B Fresco for hooking up a rare discount on these. It was nice meeting you last night man :nthat:

The PNS is just what I was looking for. The tapering from the knee down, smaller leg opening, and 30 inseam are awesome. My NS are size 28 and I got a 29 in the PNS. I think I would've been a little bit better off going with my normal 28 in APC but they still fit fine.

Last edited:
Starting a new pair of Petite New Standard's and giving my 2+ year old New Standard's a break.

Big thanks to NTer B Fresco for hooking up a rare discount on these. It was nice meeting you last night man :nthat:

The PNS is just what I was looking for. The tapering from the knee down, smaller leg opening, and 30 inseam are awesome. My NS are size 28 and I got a 29 in the PNS. I think I would've been a little bit better off going with my normal 28 in APC but they still fit fine.

Hmm so those are the jeans that caused me to not get my discount, I see.

Hmm so those are the jeans that caused me to not get my discount, I see.

Mario, I got you come January, my apologies. The connect couldn't hook up more than one of the same product, and I didn't want to take any chances at the connect relationship coming to an end because of a pair of jeans. I'll honor my offer and I got you next month bruh. Just want to let some time pass before I put another order in.

Keith, pleasure meeting you sir. Put them bad boys to good use.

Mario, I got you come January, my apologies. The connect couldn't hook up more than one of the same product, and I didn't want to take any chances at the connect relationship coming to an end because of a pair of jeans. I'll honor my offer and I got you next month bruh. Just want to let some time pass before I put another order in.

Keith, pleasure meeting you sir. Put them bad boys to good use.

I was just joking bro. It's all good ended up copping the same pair.

I was reading a Consumer Trend Briefing this morning and this was included under the first trend which was Guilt-Free Status. Basically products with benefits for people and the planet are at the core of guilt-free status symbols.

I wonder what APC does with their dontated pairs. I thought this was a really cool idea by Nudies.

More pics and info here: http://www.nudiejeans.com/recycled-rugs/#

Last edited:
Pics from after the soak? I have a pair of nudies that I'm afraid to wash bc the color now is perfect

i washed my nudies after 6 months since i had a 3 day break from work :rolleyes just a tad bit lighter for me nothing special im gonna aim to do a year without another soak.

quik1987 quik1987 thanks for posting that. my nudies are about 2.5 yrs old. I only get to wear them like twice a week tho. doesnt look like you lost much color, so maybe ill give it a shot. is this a room temp soak? how long? roll in towel then hang to dry?

Last edited:
I'm mad I passed on a pair of GAP raw denim when they where 50% off. Anyone see them for well under retail let me know.

Back
Top Bottom