*| | Denim _ School | |*

Last night got messy smfh.... How do I clean my APCS? I haven't washed them yet, it's only been 4 months...

What is that just mud/dirt? If it is then just dab it with a damp papertowel to get most of the dirt off the surface and rub the rest in with your hand. It'll disappear completely in a few weeks wear any way.

@Hennessy I appreciate the feedback. I enjoy my NS, and I have no issue with the fit, so is it safe to assume the biggest difference is from the knee down between the 2? 

Last edited:
@Hennessy I appreciate the feedback. I enjoy my NS, and I have no issue with the fit, so is it safe to assume the biggest difference is from the knee down between the 2? 

Yes that's the biggest difference. I actually laid the PNS over the NS and you could see where the shape starts to change, right below the knee. The knee up is identical as far as I can tell.

Need some advice on which pair to get:

APC PNS

APC PS

PNS is size 29 (they didn't have a 28). PS is size 28. Dare I say that I could possibly size down 1 because I can button then up ok. What do ya'll think? Thanks!

Maybe it's because your short, idk but both looks too tight for your build, your not lanky enough for that fit, but unless you wanna stretch them out, get the ones in pic 1.

Last edited:
Hey brodies what is the proper leg opening for denim with a waistline of 31 ?

That'd be because the other sizes are sold out at the moment

They've been out for a few weeks.

Local Urban Outfitters had a UB221 (Unbranded 21oz) jean on the sale rack.

After checking them out, I ordered a pair from UO.com.

Excited to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom