*| | Denim _ School | |*

What denims or just regular jeans has the slouch skinny fit like the levis 520.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I need a new pair of jeans and don't want to pay that much... hows h&m denim(at least I think it is
laugh.gif
). It was pretty cheap, does anyone own a pair?

I had a pair of the SLIQQ raws. they were okay. not too durable, but fades easily. I think right now they have some raw pairs out there.. check for theyellow label warnings and the black leather patch.

i jus got a brand new pair of levis 501 stf for $50
what should i do with them (i kno wear them)
but can they make those honeycomb things and the creases and stretch marks?? how do i get em?
need to kow asap

damn thats alot for some stf's. just soak them inside out for an hour hot water if you want them to shrink alot.

Originally Posted by NYfly1

but can they make those honeycomb things and the creases and stretch marks?? how do i get em?
need to kow asap

Yes you can get honeycombs, whiskers, etc. You just wear it to get them.

these just came today

also about h&m sliqs I got a pair of the raw ones, and I really liked the fit. I don't know about the quality but the fit was exactly what I waslooking for.

need to kow asap

you got took...$50 is too much for STFs

I like the selvedge edge on those gucci. If you don't mind me asking, how much did those set you back?

$50 for STFs is expensive, shoot even JCPenney has them cheaper than that.

Retail was $330, I found them on ebay for a little more than half of that
smile.gif
. I think they're from last season or earlier.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

need to kow asap

na i got a hookup

Originally Posted by rawrblackcat

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

What denims or just regular jeans has the slouch skinny fit like the levis 520.

why don't you just buy levis 520?

I have one and was wondering if other brands also have the similar fit?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

need to kow asap

na i got a hookup

na you really didnt

laugh.gif
I'll keep you updated. I'm going to Paris and June and I'll cop some Diors there, but these will probably be rocked daily until then.

has anyone gotten any fading with black jeans?
Pics?

i need a new pair so badly.
i was thinking about just getting a pair of weSC's or some nudies.
i dont even know which way to go on that.
i just want something i can wear everyday and be raw/selvedge.
i really need to learn about this washing and soaking thing though.
i heard some dudes even talk about putting them in the freezer.

none at all on my wesc's. no sign of a wallet fade even. 3 months worn 5 days a week.
smh.gif

will post my 3 jean rotation once i get back to my apartment, which will probably around 3 or 4 am central time...... i seem to have slight habit of having thearea slightly on the back a bit above where te crotch is tend to tear or rip ahead of other.........

OK i been reading up, an ive made my decision.

im about to copp some nudie regular alf dry selvage. i just need some help with the sizing. ive read various forums. some say buy your size some say just sizedown in the waist, some even say get longer inseam for wrinklin purposes.............

im lookin for some input from the NT fam. thanks.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

im about to copp some nudie regular alf dry selvage. i just need some help with the sizing. ive read various forums. some say buy your size some say just size down in the waist, some even say get longer inseam for wrinklin purposes.............

what size are you? get your true size or size down 1 based on how you rock your jeans. as far as the inseam goes 32" if your under about 5'10"and 34" your taller and/or plan to cuff 'em.

Originally Posted by fingerollin

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

im about to copp some nudie regular alf dry selvage. i just need some help with the sizing. ive read various forums. some say buy your size some say just size down in the waist, some even say get longer inseam for wrinklin purposes.............

what size are you? get your true size or size down 1 based on how you rock your jeans. as far as the inseam goes 32" if your under about 5'10" and 34" your taller and/or plan to cuff 'em.

no way on the 32" inseam. im 6'1" 200-205lbs, i work out also so i def have calf n thighs. can you explain what you mean by how i rock my jeans,i wear a lil below waist no crazy sag. from what you said looks like ill go with True size. Seems to be the general idea from what ive read but then so manysayin def size down 1 anyway cuz they will def stretch but some people say they sized down an they were just way too tight. Im not a small dude so true fitseems best what you think?

thanks for your help also my man.

Back
Top Bottom