*| | Denim _ School | |*

any way to get oil stain(i assume) off prps without washing? havent worn them 3 times yet & this mystery oil stain is on the thigh/leg...

any way to get oil stain(i assume) off prps without washing? havent worn them 3 times yet & this mystery oil stain is on the thigh/leg...

I got the same thing on a pair of my Diesels, vegetable oil or something dripped on them when I was out eating.

Definitely don't want to put them in the wash, sorta don't want to take them to the cleaners either.

Don't know what to do.

@joeOh29 I like the skinny guy (right pair) more. Nice stacking and it doesn't go from very wide to narrow. It's kinda tapered.
N&F
pimp.gif

SLP
pimp.gif
even kanye stopped wearing them nasty *** boots
thanks.. honestly, those boots go with everything  i actually wear them a lot..

Def moving towards the skinny guy NF ..

repped 

I got the same thing on a pair of my Diesels, vegetable oil or something dripped on them when I was out eating.

Definitely don't want to put them in the wash, sorta don't want to take them to the cleaners either.

Don't know what to do.

Oil stains are the hardest thing to remove. Even if you use water. If it isn't really much of a noticeable stain (maybe to you) I say eff it and just keep rocking it until you need that wash. I feel like even if you trying something cause no matter what water won't work you'll probably need some detergent or something, once you go for your initial wash that area will probably look out of place then it does now. But I'm pretty sure stuff like this happen to people before a quick search is you best option as to what to do next.

try baby powder or baking soda

Don't know what to do.

Don't know what to do.

Oil stains are the hardest thing to remove. Even if you use water. If it isn't really much of a noticeable stain (maybe to you) I say eff it and just keep rocking it until you need that wash. I feel like even if you trying something cause no matter what water won't work you'll probably need some detergent or something, once you go for your initial wash that area will probably look out of place then it does now. But I'm pretty sure stuff like this happen to people before a quick search is you best option as to what to do next.

Did my googles

-- Grease stains: Treat with Pine-Sol or Lestoil, launder as usual; pile cornstarch or talcum on the stain, allow the powder to absorb the grease for a few hours, brush it away and then launder as usual.

http://deadspin.com/your-jeans-are-filthy-you-should-clean-them-or-dont-1481894104

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/important-things-you-should-know-about-your-raw-denim#.fbR73Mk7q

Last edited:
Got my APC PS Jan 11th, been wearing them every day/ all day since. Been playing tons of soccer and basketball at work in them too, they're breaking in very nicely. I cannot wait to see the progress, hopefully the crotch won't blow out 
nerd.gif

Got my APC PS Jan 11th, been wearing them every day/ all day since. Been playing tons of soccer and basketball at work in them too, they're breaking in very nicely. I cannot wait to see the progress, hopefully the crotch won't blow out 
nerd.gif
playing ball in jeans?  you just want the crotch to blow out dont you?

edit:  read u play with kids.  understandable.  

Last edited:
Never heard of these guys but saw it on IG and I am going to place an order since they are on sale ($98 reg. / $61 with the shipping). Can't go wrong since they are the same price as Uniqlo's but better quality and heavier weight. Only thing I see (from their IG anyways) is it takes a while to get your order. Some guy complained how he ordered back in November and still hasn't gotten his jeans.

Only 11 pairs left so get them before they are gone.

11004977_1053398244676994_1709656686_n.jpg

http://www.ra-denim.com/
https://instagram.com/ldandco/

I asked about them a while back like around the holidays but nobody had any input. I was about to pull the trigger because they were like $50 or so around that time for all their denim but I'm mad impatient and wouldn't wanna wait months to get some jeans :lol:. The wait time was like 6-8 weeks then I think they said it's at like 3 months now

I asked about them a while back like around the holidays but nobody had any input. I was about to pull the trigger because they were like $50 or so around that time for all their denim but I'm mad impatient and wouldn't wanna wait months to get some jeans :lol:. The wait time was like 6-8 weeks then I think they said it's at like 3 months now

literally had to back away cuz i wasn about to pull the trigger too but im hella impatient

I don't mind it I guess. I won't even really be wearing them right away anyways since I am working on a N&F pair. It's like a pair for later. 3 months is crazy though but hopefully I can just forget about them and they magically appear out of no where. I did ask them to taper my straight fit pair since they are making it from scratch but for some reason, I don't think they are going to listen.

I don't mind it I guess. I won't even really be wearing them right away anyways since I am working on a N&F pair. It's like a pair for later. 3 months is crazy though but hopefully I can just forget about them and they magically appear out of no where. I did ask them to taper my straight fit pair since they are making it from scratch but for some reason, I don't think they are going to listen.

wondering what fit matches the cut im used to in prps(baracuda)

Question for guys who's wearing their jeans everyday.

Let's say you wear 'em and sweat a bucket in them and continue to wear them throughout the summer. When do you wash? When flies start buzzing around your jeans and sitting on you? When it feels dirty? Never?

^^^^Everyone says to just wash when it totally gets dirty. Just don't machine dry. You can always put your jeans in the freezer and add tons of Febreeze. Surprisingly it helps a lot. But don't not wash them. People go through like 3 washes a year and still get nice fades.

wondering what fit matches the cut im used to in prps(baracuda)

I would assume the straight fit is the best fit for you then. Baracuda is sort of just a normal straight fit (little slimmer than 501s). I had one pair and had to taper them since they seemed pretty open at the end but that is me. N&F weird guys are better but they could be tighter at the bottom. I am getting some tapered and hemmed this week actually. I still do the double folded cuff ever since I got them and I hate that look even though it looks fine for some.

LCY_mens-jeans-rolled-up_6.jpg

I found a pair of those 13oz Unbranded "True Blue" jeans at Urban Outfitters for $20.

They aren't my size, but for $20 I bought them.

They are a size 33, but probably measure around 34-35". I am a size 32-33. They fit a bit baggier than I'd like, but let's see how they wear.

Let's say you wear 'em and sweat a bucket in them and continue to wear them throughout the summer. When do you wash? When flies start buzzing around your jeans and sitting on you? When it feels dirty? Never?

I don't plan to wash for at least 6-7 months. I'm going to try and use the freezing method. I know you're supposed to stick it a plastic bag and air it out and then stick in the freezer. Just have to confirm if I need to put them inside out and should I spray de breeze on em before.

I wear my denim almost every day and the smell isn't really obvious unless someone puts their nose on them. That said if it gets apparent I'll do a wash or use febreze and air dry them. I heard a dryer sheet or whatever those things are called work as well if you throw them in your jeans overnights

I have a pair of APC ns that I have worn 30-40 times. They are a 31, and I typically am a 33/34. Is there anyway to get more stretch with them other than wear? After 30 wears will they still continue to stretch?

They are still a little snug for me.

Last edited:
I have a pair of APC ns that I have worn 30-40 times. They are a 31, and I typically am a 33/34. Is there anyway to get more stretch with them other than wear? After 30 wears will they still continue to stretch?

They are still a little snug for me.
you sized down too much...expect a crotch blowout.

Back
Top Bottom