*| | Denim _ School | |*

Damn, I always thought they said to size down 2-3 sizes. Moh well. Paid 50 for them at Nordstrom Rack. The L is def lower case.

it really depends on your frame tbh.  it fits different for everyone.  im sure you could have gotten away with sizing down that much if you had a stick figure.  

Naw, when I bought them I was 
laugh.gif

After close to a year of wear, I soaked my jeans. They didn't smell, but I wanted them to be clean.

Now I can smell them. Not a bad smell; they just smell like denim.

these just came back from the tailor..

NF Skinny Guy...need to get another pair soon...I used to only wear the weird guy cut, but these are so much better 

I dont F with the really heavy denim, function over form for me 

^ thanks..  now I need to send my WG's into Railcar for altering.. theyre too good quality to let go to waste

My unbranded tapered fit. Anyone have these or a pair in black. Been wearing these non stop and am a wash em same process as washing an indigo pair?

Anybody know any good light denim. Few holes is cool but not a lot of rips. I wanna pay like 150-250

Just got my pair of N&F back from Railcar. I would definitely recommend if anyone is trying to get their denim tapered. It feels like I got a brand new pair of jeans. Plus I got them 6' leg opening. Love it, it's tight where it needs to be and loose where it needs to be. My measurements and I'll post pics later when I can.

Thigh No Changes
Knee 8.25
Hem 6
Length 33.5

[/quote
Iron Heart vs Japan Blue?

As far as quality iron heart is better . Japan blue is considered mid tier as far as Japanese raw denim brands. Iron heart is high tier. This I Is reflective in the pricing. Iron heart are in the 300 plus dollar range, meanwhile Japan Blue cost about 200. A more fair comparison would be Momotaro Vs Japan Blue. I will say Iron Specialize in heavy weight denim.

Iron Heart by a long shot b :x  

Japan Blue is for beginners.

This but Samurai makes some of the worst cuts for denim which is a huge con.

Really? IDK trends have changed to super skinny I guess. I've had my s5000 and 0500VX for almost 8 years now and they're still going strong.

Just got my pair of N&F back from Railcar. I would definitely recommend if anyone is trying to get their denim tapered. It feels like I got a brand new pair of jeans. Plus I got them 6' leg opening. Love it, it's tight where it needs to be and loose where it needs to be. My measurements and I'll post pics later when I can.

Thigh No Changes
Knee 8.25
Hem 6
Length 33.5
repped...

cant wait for pix!

Back
Top Bottom