*| | Denim _ School | |*

Anyone know when the Naked and Famous store is going to open in NYC? All I know is they said after new years on their instagram

Anyone have any recommendations for nudie jeans and which fit or model would go best with like jordan 1s where it can sit on the top or something

I posted this in the db thread, recently ordered the slim taper levis. They fit real slim, especially the calf area which hugs my calves. I have an older pair of their slim tapers and it doesn’t fit as tight in the legs. They’re comfortable though because of the stretch.

you can always try soaking them in hot water. haven’t had levi’s stf in over 10 years and can’t remember the amount of shrink you get

7734665E-7415-46AA-9A58-69E6EB38A46B.jpeg

Very happy with the fit and feel of these

Their store in DTLA was cool too

I still like my APCs and 3sixteens but these will be getting a ton of wear this year

This questions probably been beat to death, and I can't find any recent posts, but what is the skinniest fit of Apc. Petite new standard, or petite standard?

Just copped a pair of Acnes since they rebranded their denim line. Very interested to see how the new black jeans compare to my old Acnes.

I was wondering if anyone could school me on denim fits?

I want my outfits to fit better and am willing to head to a tailor to have my jeans altered.

I recently bought a pair of slim taper jeans from American Eagle and while I thought they fit well at the store, I am having seconds thoughts now.

My jeans fit well around the waist, but it is loose around my thighs and tight around the calves (these are stretch jeans). So they are scrunched up around my knees, loose in the thigh, and tight around the calves, which to me looks so stupid.

Do you think I'd be better off getting straight legs jeans and having them tapered from the thigh down through ankles? I have bigger thighs and calves.

Here are some images of the current fit:

Thank in advance!

i mean, those look fine to me.

gotta find something you like and are happy with though

Let us know. I do not get the rebrand, but hopefully they are the same.
The new pairs are dope, construction looks a little more substantial than the OG ones. Pretty much the same product though. I'm gonna drop them off at the tailor tomorrow to get a quarter inch tapered off.

I found my new pair of selvedge while I was in Rome last week. They’re from Lee’s 101 collection and I don’t think I’ve seen them in the states. Lee 101 Japanese raw selvedge. Got them for about 183€ ($220). I found a denim shop Denim Therapy here in NY that I’m planning to take them to to get tailored. Looking forward to breaking these in. I’ll post more pics once they’re fitted. :pimp:

CCBFAD1C-56EF-42D1-9CEC-3884EED9F96A.jpeg

9710C259-C449-4AB5-A5E9-4D0DE01F56DD.jpeg

5A987B1C-D326-40B6-8B19-BA8D8B96C5A0.jpeg

3F32AD45-DF82-4FCB-8651-296D18B377DC.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom