Great colors too
Becoming one of my favorite brands
And the damn wall apron thing
Cuz everyone’s living room deserves some jeans
582AFE54-EB88-4651-8F14-90059E2A3F2E.jpeg
0E7841B9-3EC4-4F87-9CBD-C13032791DC4.jpeg
A9F484E4-4FB2-4EF1-A5C4-1161DA8493A3.jpeg

Aprons dope, shirt is colllld

I've gotten pretty heavy into loopwheeled stuff lately. I have a couple t's on the way and that Strike Gold loopwheeled hoodie came in. It's flames. I nailed the size, which I was worried about when I was ordering

So upon trying to find some crap for my kids birthday on Amazon I went down the rabbit hole and found some toys McCoy / buzz Rickson William Gibson type stuff for sale on amazon and it seems legit
They have a better explanation of sizing than most of these sites tho like it says the tagged size and then the “us” size separate and that’s helped me cop from other sites

when I see sizes like 2,3,4 and 5 I’m like HOW THE **** DO I GET A MEDIUM

So upon trying to find some crap for my kids birthday on Amazon I went down the rabbit hole and found some toys McCoy / buzz Rickson William Gibson type stuff for sale on amazon and it seems legit
They have a better explanation of sizing than most of these sites tho like it says the tagged size and then the “us” size separate and that’s helped me cop from other sites

when I see sizes like 2,3,4 and 5 I’m like HOW THE **** DO I GET A MEDIUM

Lol bro I literally figured out the same like a week ago. Thats actually the order I'm waiting on. Copped this two pack of blank black Whitesville t's straight from Japan. Selfedge has them for $100/pack but I got them for $70 on Amazon
Screenshot_20200522-112520_Gmail.jpg

I feel you on the sizing. Here is the link to what I copped, and they def break down the sizing/explanation of the product more in depth than most retail sites
Amazon product ASIN B07PJHXMZK

Whitevilles are nice I checked em out in person at selfedge
I didn’t realize when deciding between heavyweight hoodies that 3sixteens aren’t loopwheeled
Strike gold and iron heart joints definitely are
Guess when I go for the indigo one it’s gonna be a tossup between those two

Whitevilles are nice I checked em out in person at selfedge
I didn’t realize when deciding between heavyweight hoodies that 3sixteens aren’t loopwheeled
Strike gold and iron heart joints definitely are
Guess when I go for the indigo one it’s gonna be a tossup between those two

Nice. I figured I'd check em out, I need some new shirts for the summer.

Strike Gold and Iron Heart def appear to have the best loopwheeled stuff. I copped the SG hoodie from selfedge for $300, then found it for $200 afterwards on this site... They also have a SG indigo t, pullover hoodie and zip hoodie. Appears shipping is now free due to covid? I didn't dig too deep but thats what it says at the top of the website. It also says this shop had SG make their inventory a bit longer than the traditional Japanese sizing

Lol bro I literally figured out the same like a week ago. Thats actually the order I'm waiting on. Copped this two pack of blank black Whitesville t's straight from Japan. Selfedge has them for $100/pack but I got them for $70 on Amazon
Screenshot_20200522-112520_Gmail.jpg

I feel you on the sizing. Here is the link to what I copped, and they def break down the sizing/explanation of the product more in depth than most retail sites
Amazon product ASIN B07PJHXMZK
So what’s the deal with these t-shirts? Good quality? The grey pattern looks nice. Been trying to hold out for Uniform LA to restock but this might be another option.

Actually ended up coppin them like five minutes after my last post and just got them in hand earlier today

if you’re on the fence I would say keep looking

Not worth it in my opinion
Nothing wrong with them just unimpressive
Not nearly as dope as the loopwheeled studio d T-shirt material

on the plus side the grey is a nice style of heather grey

I suggest sizing up from your usual if you do **** widdit tho

EFCAA0D7-8BDD-4CB5-85D0-F3CE5524D25C.jpeg

Good to know bro, I was just trying them out too. Unfortunately mine got delivered to my old address.. I moved in January and ****ed up my Amazon order. Attempted to get em but was nobody answering. Prob taking the L on this one, guess I'll keep looking!

Back
Top Bottom