*| | Denim _ School | |*

If no one answers you here with valid info I would google -“ REDDIT SLPD02“
and work that rabbit hole (pause)
I’ve come to terms with the fact that aside from here, super future and reddit that there’s a very tiny amount of info out there for us denim heads
I can YouTube unboxing of pretty much any toy/gun/shoe but god forbid I wanna see the way some denim looks in a video before purchasing its damn near impossible

thank you. I agree some times I’ll go onto YouTube trying to find how certain denims look and to my surprise. Theres nothing there

If no one answers you here with valid info I would google -“ REDDIT SLPD02“
and work that rabbit hole (pause)
I’ve come to terms with the fact that aside from here, super future and reddit that there’s a very tiny amount of info out there for us denim heads
I can YouTube unboxing of pretty much any toy/gun/shoe but god forbid I wanna see the way some denim looks in a video before purchasing its damn near impossible

All facts. I recently bought a gun and I of course hit up the tube for reviews, literally hundreds, and the gun ain’t even that special.

but searching the tube for denim reviews, Unboxing’s, etc.. they’re literally non-existent

New pickup. First N&F
I’m thinking about cutting the hem and just wearing them cropped.

2F948D11-7FF8-443A-9B7A-13CD3999AC18.jpeg

Haven't been in this thread in YEARS but wanted to share some pics of my The Flat Head X Self Edge jawns that dropped damn near a decade ago lol

SEXFHXRR10's
Screenshot_20200430-234831_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200430-234840_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200430-234849_Chrome.jpg

Been a long *** time since I copped anything but just snagged these since they were discounted nicely on selfedge.com

Anybody have any The Strike Gold denim in their collection?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200430-234804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200430-234804_Chrome.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 12
Welcome back
Those worn joints are really nice
I’m usually not a fan of knee blow outs but those look sick
I was looking at that exact pair of wavy denim myself but the sizing didn’t line up for me
I’m more interested in their indigo dyed heavy weight hoodies if any of y’all have one lemme Know how you like it

Right now I’m thinking next pair is gonna be either ironheart strike gold or samurai
I read somewhere that moving into the new season that samurai is doing some changes
I think they might be shortening inseam a bit
Dropping the red tab on the back ( which is a plus for me I don’t like the Levi’s looks on non Levi’s) focusing on better fits for us western customers and I believe removing back pocket arcs as well

I really wanna start getting into some KAPITAL **** but the way my bank account set up

I got to see some KAPITAL stuff while I was in Toronto, pieces are definitely dope and astronomically priced, I think one of their denim jackets was $5k. Wouldn’t their denim be ‘run of the mill’ so to speak? (yes pun)

Yeah it doesn’t even make sense but neither does Louis Vuitton prices and people eat that **** up

the stuff I like from them is stuff that is so far from what I actually wear tho:lol:

550 for some rabbit hunter shorts with the saggy butt backpack pocket

why do I like these ???
88E56C93-2144-4B41-8A98-40296730BD70.jpeg
6590955A-6452-4FA8-B022-6AD841CE4343.jpeg

Last edited:
can someone tell me what pair of jeans fit i should go with for N&F im usually a 30x30 for most jeans like levis. I think im leaning towards the weird guy fit..

do i also have to go get the inseam sized since there are not any inseam sizes listed?

are there any good sites to maybe get N&F on sale?

I need to get a good fading, raw pair next. I've had raw RRL and gap pairs for years that barely faded at all after frequent wear.

Been wanting this faded RRL for the longest. To me the perfect looking faded medium wash jeans. Price is crazy though, would be like 35% of my stimulus check. :lol::smh:
s7-1279650_lifestyle.jpeg
s7-1279650_alternate1.jpeg
Screenshot_20200501-130329.png

Kapital has sick stuff. Always been out of my price range though. People on styleforum say it has the best stuff if you want to dress up like a farmer or a wasteland wanderer.

3 Strike Golds and 1 Flat Head. I prefer SG by a lot. Nice deep pockets. I’ve loved the fit instantly on my three pairs.
068BD2A3-C85E-4C07-9984-E5E2C12EDF07.jpeg

Dope, good to hear.

I've only had a couple pairs of Flat Head and 1 pair of LVC. Plus a pair I had custom made with all kinds of bells n whistles lol

Flat Head has been my favorite but been wanting some Strike Gold for years. Finally pulled the trigger on a pair

would you wear your jeans at home if you're WFH? lmao i have a pair of brand new RRLs.. kinda want to break them in..

i am 100% wearing jeans while wfh even joints I just got during the quarantine
I felt like I was going crazy that first week wearing sweats and ****
Gotta set up those stacks by any means necessary I just wouldn’t expect much fading from home depending on what you’re doin

I need to get a good fading, raw pair next. I've had raw RRL and gap pairs for years that barely faded at all after frequent wear.

Been wanting this faded RRL for the longest. To me the perfect looking faded medium wash jeans. Price is crazy though, would be like 35% of my stimulus check. :lol::smh:

You need a pair of raw Japanese denim. And patience.

Selfedge.com has all kinds of pairs right now that usually run $300-$400 on sale for $200- $250 (half price of those RRL's). All brands.

Check out The Flat Head or The Strike Gold.

Nothing compares to raw Japanese denim, broken in and faded over time.

would you wear your jeans at home if you're WFH? lmao i have a pair of brand new RRLs.. kinda want to break them in..

Lol all day. I've always been a denim guy. Even before selvage. Even on quarantine. Since I work from home a plain white/black t and a fresh pair of denim is my "work uniform" lol

I’ve been getting dressed everyday, and posting fit pics to my IG stories. Having wfh pre-corona, I could never get used to the lounge life, even having an ‘office’ at home, I’d rather sit in a library type of place, coffee shop, or a shared-work spot at the corporate office, not because I like people either, because I don’t lol.

ive been breaking in all my quarantine cops tho, regardless of leaving the house, because I’m bored and jobless, laid off just before rona and after rona.

Only jeans I’m getting any signs off significant fades on are my PBJ joints
It’s minimal but I copped in January so I’d say that’s pretty fast

The selection of denim trucker vests is atrocious. Bought a light washed levi’s one from dillards on sale. Been wanting a washed black one, no options so will look for a good deal on a jacket and cut the sleeves off.

This one is sick, the price makes me sick too. Need more stimulus checks.
71BFABD0-63DA-4E2F-915D-D05D712B4A77.png

If you’re gonna chop something might as well go on Grailed or some second hand seller and in a perfect world find something with a sleeve defect for the low or just something that didn’t fit someone and cut the sleeves off

I always associated sleeveless denim jackets as some outlaw biker **** so it’s always been something I stayed away from cuz I don’t ride

Back
Top Bottom