*| | Denim _ School | |*

Yo! Quick questions for you Nudie experts. I plan on purchasing a pair from Self Edge. I usually rock with Levis and RL. Im looking for a slim, straight legfit so, which jeans on self-edge should I purchase? Im 5'11" 155. My levis and RLs range from 34-36 in the waist. I wouldnt say im tall but im about alil above average in height. So, what length in nudies should I get? And, what's this 25% code I hear? Thanks!

APC NS or Rescue: size down 2 from TRUE WAIST measured. 1 If plan to sag.

1.513124432 years, just over 1.5 or so years. APC NS 31, sized down from 1 at the time of buying. Fits nice now that I got chubbier now. These are pinrolled.the Inseam is 34.

~Lefty

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Yo! Quick questions for you Nudie experts. I plan on purchasing a pair from Self Edge. I usually rock with Levis and RL. Im looking for a slim, straight leg fit so, which jeans on self-edge should I purchase? Im 5'11" 155. My levis and RLs range from 34-36 in the waist. I wouldnt say im tall but im about a lil above average in height. So, what length in nudies should I get? And, what's this 25% code I hear? Thanks!
Average Joe Dry Heavy, they all come in 34 inseam. code- StyleForumNudies

Originally Posted by lanev0

newb question. what site ships samurai denim to america? Thanks
http://blueingreensoho.com/

Polo denim came in the other day...I'm on the fence about keeping since they're pretty slim compared to what I usually wear.
I'm 6'1 195 and these are 36x34 for reference...
3574419846_81690dd9a8.jpg

3574419838_942695fac3.jpg

bought them from some dude on ISS, I'm guessing you can probably find them at Polo stores for retail or maybe like Marshalls/TJ Maxx.

they're slim fit...and they fit pretty slim

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

APC NS or Rescue: size down 2 from TRUE WAIST measured. 1 If plan to sag.

1.513124432 years, just over 1.5 or so years. APC NS 31, sized down from 1 at the time of buying. Fits nice now that I got chubbier now. These are pinrolled. the Inseam is 34.

~Lefty
WOW, i've never been a fan of footscape's but those are *%#*%*+'. What's the info on those?

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Got them at Marshalls.

9lfyp3.jpg

33lh5oo.jpg

24exqo1.jpg

s6sluf.jpg

Nice find. I saw some at the Ralph Lauren store in Tokyo, but the biggest size they carry is 35. If you aren't frail, Living in Japan FTL when it cometo clothes sometimes.

Cdub- I think you should keep them, keep in mind that the will stretch out.
Lefty- That's a dope fit overall, I'm liking those footscapes
Green- Nice progress so far

Northpark - Thanks, bought from some dude on ISS, can't really find much info online...raw slimfit with redline selvedge, thats all I really know aboutthem.
Mastermind - Decided on keeping, I'll live with the slimmer fit. A little stretching would be nice though.

Originally Posted by Physicx

bump

how do diesel straight leg jeans fit? i was planning on getting a pair online, but the only waist sizes available in my range are 30 and a 32. im typically a 31

i dont mind sizing down to a 30 as i have been able to for a few pairs of my 7s. also, ive gone a size up to a 32 for energie jeans which were more of a snug fit

so, would you guys recommend a size up or down?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

Originally Posted by mEasy15

What's the largest size APC New Rescues come in??

Thanks.

Us bigger dudes need love too.

Where can I find some online? Tobi.com is slackin' on sizes right now

Good luck finding the 38 online. I have been in search for a minute, but they have have proven to be quite elusive so far.
ohwell.gif

Hai Gaiz, I am wearing some sz 32 STF's (which also turn out to be my true waist sz)I bought in June of 2008. This time around I'm looking forimperials...because everytime I've seen them the honeycomb/fades turn out awesome on whoever I know owns them. Would you guys recommend I go down to sz 31or 30?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Hai Gaiz, I am wearing some sz 32 STF's (which also turn out to be my true waist sz)I bought in June of 2008. This time around I'm looking for imperials...because everytime I've seen them the honeycomb/fades turn out awesome on whoever I know owns them. Would you guys recommend I go down to sz 31 or 30?

Imperial Dukes dont stretch as much as say APCs, depending on what kinda fit you want, you wont go wrong with either, but id get the 31. If you want a slimfit, get a 31 in Imperial Shearers (their version of skinny fit).

I think I'm about to go with the Kings. I have athletic legs and I don't want my thighs bulging out. Plus I'm used to how my old GAP selvedge fitand I estimate that would be more on the Imperial King's side.

Back
Top Bottom