*| | Denim _ School | |*

Can you guys recommend raw denim with a slim (not skinny) thigh and a tapered leg?
I was looking at APC new cure or N&F weird guy?

Are NS supposed to fit snug at first? I know the general consensus is to size down on them but I tried on my normal size and they were still a bit tight.

What are some good jeans to wear with chunkier kicks like barkelys speed turfs etc.
I'd look into some straight slim cut denim. Get the "fitted" look in the thigh and the opening should be enough to fit over basketball kicks. It all depends on the look you're going for and the size of your shoes.

On another note. So I'm a 32 and I picked up a pair of 33 Unbranded Skinnys. I've had them for about a week. They went from uncomfortably tight to they fit but are still kind of tight. Anyone know of any ways to accelerate the stretching process besides just wearing them around the house to break them in? My RRL slims were like this when I first got them, but now they're pretty loose fitting. The Unbranded Skinnys are a heavier denim though so I'm concerned I may not get as much stretching.

Unbrandeds don't stretch much bro.

Do you guys soak your raws before wears? My first pair were uncomfortable as sin when I tried to wear them without soaking first, I'm guessing because of the heavy starch still in them. Gonna pick up a pair of nudies soon and I wanna know if I should soak them or not. Also I've gathered that you stay TTS or size down one with nudies? :nerd:

Unbrandeds don't stretch much bro.
I checked a few other forums and this seems to be the general census. I'm committed to wear them daily until I have some breathing room.
thanks. I guess I'll just suffer through the break in period
laugh.gif
I feel your pain bro.
Anybody ever get their levis 514 tapered?
nerd.gif
I have a pair sitting in my closet I've been considering doing this to.

Do you guys soak your raws before wears? My first pair were uncomfortable as sin when I tried to wear them without soaking first, I'm guessing because of the heavy starch still in them. Gonna pick up a pair of nudies soon and I wanna know if I should soak them or not. Also I've gathered that you stay TTS or size down one with nudies? :nerd:
Idk about Nudies but the atarch in the first few months is essential to setting deep creases to get defined fades and contrast. This is essentially why raws should be worn for six or more months before washing/touching water

Anyone wear Nudie Thin Finn? I really want the Superused Grey pair, but EVERYWHERE is sold out, but found a pair 1 size bigger than what I actually wear.. I usually wear 33x34, but luckily found a 34x34.. just wondering is this a huge difference? Noticeable difference? Will it shrink if I washed them?

shot of the back pocket on my N&F slim guys (broken twill) after like 5 months. i'll get some other shots when it starts to fade more...

022 by bjamez20, on Flickr

you might have to get those stitched up but it might not be as effective as patching them up. i did however find this photo though.
google denim crotch blowouts and see what others might've done to fix it.

Bought these Hudson slouchy skinny jeans, amazing fit and great quality... feels great on your skin
$215

Back
Top Bottom