*| | Denim _ School | |*

co sign on this. Crotch on mine is extremely tight. It actually hurts me sometimes :lol:

I don't wear them anymore because I found them unwearable. It's better to just save and get APCs
Same here. After awhile they just got really irritating because they didn't stretch much, if at all.

If anyone hasn't figured it out yet... don't buy Unbranded denim unless you can handle walking around in pain.

BUT THEY FADE SO NICE :frown:

Too the dude that posted the Jnco comment i had to look them up lol

I have been going for a lot of Levi's lately for a more simple look. I also grabbed a pair of jean jacket from the Levi store. I'm going to rock them with black pants and white shoes. :smokin
Breaking out my Petit Standards for the first time in like two months. Hot soaked those things and man they got tight on the thighs :smh:

Thinking about copping another pair one size up though, I just love APCs for some reason
Been doing that. So irritating. Got a few pairs I had to replace after a few washes. Cost me a few hundred :smh:

Some cheap Uniqlo raw selvedge. Two years, two washes.

I dont even know how that is possible.

Last edited:
ehh, my only problem with them is they dont really stretch at all. My normal size is a 34, but the crotch had no give at all after a few months. Finally decided to sell them

This, there's no room at all. Ended up selling both of my pairs tapered and skinny fit cause they were so tight :x I'd just save up and get a pair of APC, N&F's, Nudie etc.

Nudies are a great option especially for a starter pair to experiment with, and can be regularly found on sale.

Nudie's are terribly over priced. If you have an option, go with APC or N&F
not sure what you are basing that on. italian made, organic denim. price is pretty spot on. also, nudies are easily attainable on sale.

On sale they're great but at retail there are better options.

I would take a pair of APC over Nudies any day at the $180 price point. I've owned Nudie Grim Tims and Big Bengts and enjoyed them both but I think for the price APC is the way to go.

yea but no one is paying $180 for nudies if they know what they are doing. plus up until recently nudie had a wider variety of cuts than APC. you cant really go wrong either way.

In a way all denim is overpriced to different consumers, there are ways to get them for way cheaper. Nudies, APC etc. Go to your local denim spot that sells them ie Saks 5th Ave, Barneys etc. try them on for size and fit. After that just do some searching online eBay or other websites to see when the price drops. I got a steal n found some APC New Cures for only $43 shipped (worn 1-2x) and these go for $200 (tax included in NYC).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-P-C-NEW-C...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

In a way all denim is overpriced to different consumers, there are ways to get them for way cheaper. Nudies, APC etc. Go to your local denim spot that sells them ie Saks 5th Ave, Barneys etc. try them on for size and fit. After that just do some searching online eBay or other websites to see when the price drops. I got a steal n found some APC New Cures for only $43 shipped (worn 1-2x) and these go for $200 (tax included in NYC).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/A-P-C-NEW-C...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

You bought used denim

You're filthy.

Apcs are overpriced now
 They sell them at Nordstroms now. Dont know if thats old news but if you know someone that works at one you can get that employee discount.

Pics from a couple of months ago

new/ old apcs 

You bought used denim

You're filthy.

Dude hemmed to 28.5? :smh: :lol:

I'd NEVER buy people's worn raw denim

People with extreme facings are grimey and wear those 24/7 to do EVERYTHING

Back
Top Bottom