*| | Denim _ School | |*

oh. how much did they buy your pair for? I would trade mine in but I have a wallet & cigarette box imprint :\
They like all that stuff on it. i had a wallet imprint on mine. They don't buy them just offer you 50% on a new pair (has to be purchased that day)

thanks! my crotch area is also blown out too
ohwell.gif

did you go to the Los Angeles location?
I had crotch blowout, rips at the bottom of the legs, etc...pair was like 6 years old

but no I went to the NY store

Last edited:
Naked and Famous on GILT today. Invite link in signature if you're not a member.

How do these fit compared to APC NS?

Had a long weekend smh.. Anyone know how to get vomit stains out of APC NS? Can I just wipe away with like a Lysol wipe? Smfh

Naked and Famous on GILT today. Invite link in signature if you're not a member.

Had a long weekend smh.. Anyone know how to get vomit stains out of APC NS? Can I just wipe away with like a Lysol wipe? Smfh

Ended up using clorox wipes, and got all the visible stains out.. just need to work on the smell.. :x :smh:

Ended up using clorox wipes, and got all the visible stains out.. just need to work on the smell.. :x :smh:

That;s foul dude. Just wash those.

Febreeze spray it and soak that part in some water.

LOL

just wash them. TRUST me.

You have two options:
1. by hand in the tub
2. by washing machine

with vomit, I would ONLY wash them in the washing machine. I have Flat Head's that I've washed probably 6 or so times in the tub(with Dr. Bronners) and 4 or 5 times in the machine(with Woolite Dark) over a couple years, and when done properly, the machine is definitely the best way to go.

inside out, Woolite Dark, cold water(although, hot water will tighten them up a bit, which I use since mine tend to stretch out over time), and you'll be straight. some people say take them out before the final spin cycle but I've never had a problem leaving them in as long as you don't leave them in there once the machines stopped entirely.

trust me. my Flatheads look better/faded more nicely than my Levi LVC '47's that I've washed a lot less.

folks, when your expensive selvage denim is dirty, be it a couple weeks to a couple months of wear, wash them. If you have a quality pair of denim, the indigo is gonna stay where it needs to, provided you clean them properly.

A good fade has a lot more to do with wear/tear, than the preservation of the contrast indigo when cleaning your denim.

Last edited:
those N&Fs on Gilt look tempting, but its impossible to tell what the style is (specifically) so I wouldnt drop $80 and just guess what pair of weird guys im getting...

Just sold my home theater system that i never used. So now I am planning on buying some Iron Heart 634s 's or 3sixteen cs-100x.
I own a pair of N and F weird guy in indigo selvedge and was curious to know the jump in quality .
I wear a size 34 in levi 501's and like the very little looseness to them.
When I bought the N&F jeans i went down two sizes and for a while they fit really tight. Almost unbearable. Now they fit fine but are still a little tight from the knee down.
Any input?

Last edited:
Just sold my home theater system that i never used. So now I am planning on buying some Iron Heart 634s 's or 3sixteen cs-100x.
I own a pair of N and F weird guy in indigo selvedge and was curious to know the jump in quality .
I wear a size 34 in levi 501's and like the very little looseness to them.
When I bought the N&F jeans i went down two sizes and for a while they fit really tight. Almost unbearable. Now they fit fine but are still a little tight from the knee down.
Any input?

Also interested in a pair of 3sixteen's... anyone know which style fits/fades like APC NS or APC PNS? :nerd:

Im really interested in getting some black raw denim, probably either APC or 3sixteen. I was just wondering how well black denim fades and does it take longer? I couldn't find too many pictures of how they turn out.

This might be a weird thing to ask, but **** it.

My Iron Hearts aren't fitting too good these days. They didn't exactly stretch at the waist like they said they would. Would I be able to sell them?

Last edited:
This might be a weird thing to ask, but **** it.

My Iron Hearts aren't fitting too good these days. They didn't exactly stretch at the waist like they said they would. Would I be able to sell them?

Lmaoo what was weird about this?

Back
Top Bottom