*| | Denim _ School | |*

Diew - expect to pay at least $140 if you're looking for some raw black from say nudies or APC

i heard the refrigerator and freezer works well...also, if you steam the denim in a hot shower and then just let it air out outside

So I hope this hasnt been asked but, where in Chicago can one find really quality denim? I am heading up there and i am in a buying mood, lol!

anyone know where i can find BLACK 501 stf's around the orange county/la area?

what are nice black jeans?
ive been looking for jet black or black with faint lines that look a lil like its been washed once. sorry if it doesnt sound too clear

right now, I've got probably the best 4 pair rotation of jeans I've had in a few years IMO

7 for all Mankind Lightweight Mercer straight leg
501 STF
514 grey slim straight
paper denim straight leg.

if you're looking for a good pair of jeans, any of the 4 above is a great fit for anyone in the 6'0, 150-160 range.

also i want to be able to stack my jeans. what types of jeans are good for that, especially black jeans btw

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

also i want to be able to stack my jeans. what types of jeans are good for that, especially black jeans btw
Imperials Dukes are great for stacking because of the smaller leg opening and super long length..

picked up a pair of Levi Eco 539s only paid 60 bucks

smh.gif
at the Levi's looking and fitting better than a pair of Buffalo jeans I paid over 100 for.

also picked up a pair of 501s and 527s

I bought a pair of selvedge Polo jeans at the Vacaville outlet the other day. They fit me perfectly, and they were the last ones on the sales rack.
eek.gif
For43$, I couldn't pass. I think the regular price was around 200.

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

I bought a pair of selvedge Polo jeans at the Vacaville outlet the other day. They fit me perfectly, and they were the last ones on the sales rack.
eek.gif
For 43$, I couldn't pass. I think the regular price was around 200.

pics
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by dyzzle

anyone know where i can find BLACK 501 stf's around the orange county/la area?

macys:

southcoast mall
and i believe the westfield at santa ana

Ok guys gotta problem. Went to alittle house party thing about a week ago after the club wearing my black nudie straight svens, after about 5 minutes Ileave home in a

drunken-high stuper, the next day i wake up to wat looks like a ton of cake frosting on the inner lower leg, worst thing is its like blended into the fibersof the denim it seems. What

should I do? Should i just bringem to the dry cleaner, or did i wait too long and theres no hope.

Yo..
Mister Freedom.
The next level of denim garments.. my mind has been blown.

mr41,
Leave them right-side-out, put them in a hot wash with dry powder (not liquid) detergent and wash them, then let them air dry (don't put em in the dryer).
That would be the best you're gonna be able to do with them at this point and not completely ruin them..

okay, two quick questions.

i just bought some black jeans that are "rinsed". is there anything i should do special for them.

and on 501 stfs is there any way to wash them without making them look like regular jeans?

i am assuming rinsed means one wash. so you are good to wear them.

does target sell any organic detegent? i dont feel like going all the way to the co op for some dr bonners.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i am assuming rinsed means one wash. so you are good to wear them.

does target sell any organic detegent? i dont feel like going all the way to the co op for some dr bonners.

so just wear till they start smelling bad and wash normally?

Ive been wearing my lvc 47's now for about 3 months without any wash or soak or anything. Some creasing and fading is starting to appear, but when i do wash/soak will the fades be misplaced?
can someone answer my question for me please?

Originally Posted by heyson

Ive been wearing my lvc 47's now for about 3 months without any wash or soak or anything. Some creasing and fading is starting to appear, but when i do wash/soak will the fades be misplaced?

don't wash em yet cause levi's leave a really nasty color when they get washed before any significant wear so just soak em and hang dry until thewear is really noticable

Originally Posted by heyson

If they are unsanforized, then yes, they will shrink in the wash and shift when the cotton fibres constrict.

Back
Top Bottom