*| | Denim _ School | |*

Wonder if I could get those grim Tim tapered it doesn't seem like they are tapered enough. Plus I can only find size 34 inseam and im a 30.what do y'all think guys

Get the 34 and taper/hem them if you need to. Shouldn't be a very expensive alteration

Thanks guys I will be going to try them on at my Nordstrom before making a decision...

I've been thinking about getting some quality denim and getting away from the usual Levi's I wear. I want to get some nudies and go through the fading process but I won't be able to wear them much through the week because of work. Would this be a waste of money if I only get weekend wear out of them?

nudie got too many damn fits. you should only need straight, slim, and skinny if they're cut right

I've been thinking about getting some quality denim and getting away from the usual Levi's I wear. I want to get some nudies and go through the fading process but I won't be able to wear them much through the week because of work. Would this be a waste of money if I only get weekend wear out of them?

not a waste of money but a waste of time if your looking for sickk fadez

Wear them ish around the crib b... I'm on the same boat as as far as wearing them only on weekends but I also like nice fitting dark denim to dress them up so I'm not in a hurry to get them sickk fadez . I like the look of raw denim that's why I'm making the switch

What do you guys like for a good tapered pair for wearing shoes like Flyknits with?

The hunt continues for a decent pair of light-washed selvedge denim

http://www.mrporter.com/mens/apc/pe...eans/453504?cm_mmc=Email-_-WNP-_-071014-_-USC

Did they recently restock those? I been looking for them but couldn't find my size :lol:

I got the JE's coming in this week, if they don't work out I'ma grab those PNS

I have pns right now but want some new cures. What the difference beside the fit an aggressive taper at the bottom?

No selvedge line visible at hem, and I heard they kind of flare towards the bottom. Otherwise tight everywhere else. 

Got the washed PNS in today. I must say, the wash impressed me more in person; very reminiscent of the Kanye APC with the wash and the material. Looked like lowkey dad jeans in the stock photos, but I was okay with that just as long as they fit right. But that's not the case.

Wish the inseam was a bit longer, but I'm definitely keeping. Very comfortable too.

Mr. Porter on point with the packaging.

Last edited:
They do look just like dad jeans from the website pics now that you mention it lol

|I Small blowout on my APCs exactly one year after I started wearing them. I haven't worn them everyday, but considering everything that I've put these pants through I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.

tired.gif
Small blowout on my APCs exactly one year after I started wearing them. I haven't worn them everyday, but considering everything that I've put these pants through I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.
adds character 
happy.gif

Do you guys only wear higher end denim or do you still throw in your regular Levis as well?

Back
Top Bottom