*| | Denim _ School | |*

i have some evisu's 34 for sale. pm me for info.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bl1nk

got some "bobby" true religions for christmas,they dont seem as bad as people on this site thinks they are,i think they're alright.
2yvv2tc.jpg
not a huge bobby fan, but NT really hates trues...

i dig them though.

levi 514 imprint, 29x32

only sz 33 and 34 online. i tried to switch sizes at the flagship store in chicago but they none were left and they said they are discontinuing the imprintline.

msg me if you want

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

this may be a long shot.. but where in Taiwan can I find the brands mentioned in this thread

You're better off buying them online and having them shipped to you.

www.selfedge.com (Japanese brands) and www.cultizm.com (Nudies and LVCs) ship internationally. Self Edge ships internationally free if I recall correctly, andit's like $25-$40 for shipping for Cultizm.

If you want APCs, ask

www.contextclothing.com, www.denimbaronline.com, www.tobi.com if they ship internationally.

Happy shopping.

WHERE CAN i cop APCs in the LOs angeles area?! besides the APC store cuz im tryna find the cheapest

Originally Posted by filipin0y

WHERE CAN i cop APCs in the LOs angeles area?! besides the APC store cuz im tryna find the cheapest

They're $155 everywhere, just buy them, or buy them from Denim Bar in DC so you can save on taxes. The only time these go on sale are with store discountsonline, but you missed that period.

Gap has good jeans. Im getting into their Authentic cut jeans (selvedge). $88 but Gap always has discounts around. I grabbed mine for around $60.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Gap has good jeans. Im getting into their Authentic cut jeans (selvedge). $88 but Gap always has discounts around. I grabbed mine for around $60.

I was looking at those as well. They looked really nice, and especially for the price which is not bad. Does anyone know if you're supposed to size up/downor stay true to size?

Originally Posted by wohcttank

if i normally wear a 36x32, what size should i get in the Levi's 501 STFxx?

Depends what kind of a fit you're looking for? Slim or Fitted? Slim, buy your normal size, Fitted, size up one.

Acne Jeans just started on Gilt Groupe...stuff sells fast!

if you're not a member you can use this invitation link: Acne

here's some offerings of the sale:

list.jpg
GENERIC BOY RAW DENIM JEANS $148 Gilt Man $449 Retail

list.jpg
GENERIC BOY JEANS $118 Gilt Man $349 Retail

list.jpg
MAX JEANS $108 Gilt Man $299 Retail

Originally Posted by filipin0y

I scooped my pair from Barney's CoOp in the Grove when I was in LA.

My-T.

im also looking to get some not so expensive jeans, but i dont see anything i like around....ill prolly just stick to LRG's.

Self Edge x Iron Heart Type III Modified Jacket = SEXIH07IIIBK - BORN TUFFER

Last month we released the Self Edge x Iron Heart SEXIH07 jeans in both indigo and overdyed black, they turned out to be one of the most popular releaseswe've had, especially the overdyed black version.
To compliment that release we've gotten in a small run of modified Type III jackets with hand pockets made of the same amazing 19oz denim that's beenoverdyed black. This is definitely without a doubt the nicest denim jacket we've carried yet and perfect for those wanting a versatile denim jacketthat's got hand pockets and will age very well considering the denim used and the overdyed nature of the fabric.

This jacket has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath.Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particularmodel is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jacket. Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their handson a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

A heavyweight unsanforized overdyed denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the bestJapanese denim available today.

This jacket will be released at SESF, SENY, and in our online store this wednesday, January 13th at 1pm (PST).
Stock is very limited and there are no restocks of this jacket, they do not shrink at all because the overdye process gets rid of all the shrinking propertiesof the denim. Check the online store for hi-res photos, specifications, and a size chart.

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71&products_id=536

tecca, those are amazing.

people keep in mind those sammies are black denim if i'm not mistaken, just makes it that more impressive and appealing

now ive only had my APC's for about 3 months now....been giving them wear at least 4-5 times a week sometimes more.....

i have no plans to wash them yet, but i was wondering whats the recommended way of doing so for my very first wash.....

thanks.

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

now ive only had my APC's for about 3 months now....been giving them wear at least 4-5 times a week sometimes more.....

i have no plans to wash them yet, but i was wondering whats the recommended way of doing so for my very first wash.....

thanks.

if you want to go to extremes, do an ocean wash. go into the ocean with them, get some sand on and in them, then wash with fresh water, otherwise, just wash emwith cold water.

^whats the difference in outcome..

i do live in FL, so thats not out of the question....but is it really worth it?

Back
Top Bottom