Dentist hunts and kills Cecil the lion

now THAT, is brilliant. But here's the other thing, it seems rare when animals do legitimately genius things, by our standards, that when they do, they make headlines lol.

for the record, we've had chicks faking pregnancies for attention since forever..
Or are those things simply

A. Not seen

OR

B. Not reportered

now THAT, is brilliant. But here's the other thing, it seems rare when animals do legitimately genius things, by our standards, that when they do, they make headlines lol.

for the record, we've had chicks faking pregnancies for attention since forever..
Or are those things simply

A. Not seen

OR

B. Not reportered

I'm sure a bit of both. but i mean they aren't exactly creating civilizations. only in the movies

It's usually because within years of study, there hasn't been cases of certain animals acting a certain way. Most are simply a straight line drawn when it comes to instincts and thinking whereas humans are a big scribble on a piece of paper :lol: Most times a change in the way an animal thinks could be a form of evolution and development.

Yeah, not buying into that. Survival is survival. There are no rules.

But you ignoring the fact that weapon IN hand Nature will still body the average human 9 out of 10 times....only way a human will survive is by years of training/growing up in that environment in order to learn and know your way around nature, learn to WORK with nature/wildlife NOT against it....something I would say majority of humanity doesn't have....so NO we donot rank 1st when it comes to survival, I'd put a roach light years ahead of us...the same claim to survival you are making which is our ability to use weapons and logic, can easily send us into a nuclear extinction, one which roaches will survive and we won't....we created cities, safety bubbles and pushed nature away to keep us safe and chilled....see how safe you feel with lions and Pythons strolling through your daily commute to work, or sharks in your swimming pool :lol:

Animals kill for defensive purposes, for food, to protect territory, or fighting over a mate to procure their existence as a species. An animal will never kill unnecessarily.

A human being is the only living thing that will kill just for the **** of it.

Last edited:
.see how safe you feel with lions and Pythons strolling through your daily commute to work, or sharks in your swimming pool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Talking about humans ranking #1 as the elite survivalist species in the world is an absolute joke and one of the most ignorant and arrogant things to say...lmaoooooo

you'd be surprised how adaptable we are in the face of adversity. You give yourself to little credit and the animals too much. Lest not forget there was a time before guns and cars and walls, when we had sticks and there were way fewer of us than them. animals are still afraid of fire. lemme know when a lion can spark a flame from sticks and rocks.

Last edited:
you'd be surprised how adaptable we are in the face of adversity. You give yourself to little credit and the animals too much. Lest not forget there was a time before guns and cars and walls, when we had sticks and there were way fewer of us than them.
And we really only know what happened based on HUMAN RECORDS.

Sabre-Tooth tigers didn't write a history book about how they punked the hell out of us

you'd be surprised how adaptable we are in the face of adversity. You give yourself to little credit and the animals too much. Lest not forget there was a time before guns and cars and walls, when we had sticks and there were way fewer of us than them.

Sabre-Tooth tigers didn't write a history book about how they punked the hell out of us
we write history

sabre tooth's are history 

my point was, if they were alpha as you guys think and we're as beta as you guys think, with their numbers out ranking ours, how ever did our inferior species flourish so hard? through the winter and the heat, the famine and the struggle. like i'm really trying to understand what, besides movies, makes you guys think animals are better survivors than humans. What in history, has ever shown you proof of that? Ever? in any history.

but NATURALLY our intelligence gives us the ability to use reasoning and critical thinking to make weapons...

I mean... a hermit crab is using a shell it didn't grow..

Monkeys use sticks to eat termites and other bugs...

Elephants splash mud on themselves for bug protection and cooling...

moles burrow into the ground....

beavers build dams....

are these things not "natural"?

Humans have natural intelligence that makes us more powerful and better able to survive than any other species on earth...

Our intelligence and ability to use weapons ARE NATURAL... 

Yall need to stop seperating humans from nature... we are nature. we can manipulate nature..

the metal, rubber, oil, etc that goes into a car all comes from nature...

the intelligence to manipulate these elements to create transportation comes from a very large brain inside a highly evolved primate.. thats all nature

my point was, if they were alpha as you guys think and we're as beta as you guys think, with their numbers out ranking ours, how ever did our inferior species flourish so hard? through the winter and the heat, the famine and the struggle. like i'm really trying to understand what, besides movies, makes you guys think animals are better survivors than humans. What in history, has ever shown you proof of that? Ever? in any history.

By being a defensive strategistic species, I'm sure humans didn't exterminate Sabertooth Tigers....like I said in an earlier post, those humans adapted to that life and worked with Mother Nature, is the only possible way they could have survived....bro those skills are long gone, today's generation is finding it hard to protect humans FROM humans.

Is not that we are beta and they are alpha, is that when it comes to survival of the fittest, we are physically dwarfed when it comes to other animals....and most people even with a weapon won't stand a chance against an animal predator....our survivalist instinct is pretty much extinct as a generation....we consider "survival" walking through a hood late at night, not fencing for yourself against Mother Nature stranded in the middle of the Sahara.

our survivalist instinct is extinct because we dont have to worry about that anymore, because we have become so dominant the only threat we have is other humans 

but NATURALLY our intelligence gives us the ability to use reasoning and critical thinking to make weapons...

I mean... a hermit crab is using a shell it didn't grow..

Monkeys use sticks to eat termites and other bugs...

Elephants splash mud on themselves for bug protection and cooling...

moles burrow into the ground....

beavers build dams....

are these things not "natural"?

Humans have natural intelligence that makes us more powerful and better able to survive than any other species on earth...

Our intelligence and ability to use weapons ARE NATURAL... 

Yall need to stop seperating humans from nature... we are nature. we can manipulate nature..

the metal, rubber, oil, etc that goes into a car all comes from nature...
the intelligence to manipulate these elements to create transportation comes from a very large brain inside a highly evolved primate.. thats all nature

Remind me again how logical is it to build an atom bomb?....a nuke?...bro as a species we get an F for creating our own possible doom....you got opposing nations a button push away from sending us into oblivion....that's not a very survivalist tactic.

Again, we don't know WHAT happened back then. (Sure we can say that about anything in history) But how much success did we really have at the moment or are you simply saying since "we made it" that were were the strongest.

this is like the people that say lebron is a scrub because if he wasnt athletic he wouldnt be in the nba 
You are right

our survivalist instinct is extinct because we dont have to worry about that anymore, because we have become so dominant the only threat we have is other humans 

Exactly because we have built cities, secluded ourselves from nature....took ourselves out of a very hostile environment most of us won't survive in.

alot of technology that has advanced human civilization came from military research and development....

jet propulsion..

the internet...

rockets...

nuclear power... etc.

we created the nuclear bomb.... which led to creating nuclear power... which led to new ways to harness radioactive elements, which now powers a space station that orbits our planet and performs research to advance our scientific knowledge...

you fail to see the big picture... the world is becoming safer, war is becoming less widespread... we are living longer, hunger  and starvation are at historic lows...

we are winning when you look at the entire course of human history... your tainted view of nature and man leads you to a narrow outlook.

I'm willing to bet you are christian too... the bible forces you to see human civilization on a downward curve... anything else would contradict revelations

Last edited:
Remind me again how logical is it to build an atom bomb?....a nuke?...bro as a species we get an F for creating our own possible doom....you got opposing nations a button push away from sending us into oblivion....that's not a very survivalist tactic.
Sure creating bombs and war is dumb, but how can you dismiss everything else the human race has done to get our civilization to this point. We get an F for creating bombs, but no credit for medicine, technology, exploration, etc. You're only counting our ability to destroy life but ignoring what we have done to preserve life or improve our way of life.

Exactly because we have built cities, secluded ourselves from nature....took ourselves out of a very hostile environment most of us won't survive in.
we destroyed the hostile environment and created a new environment build for our living comfort

animals are fighting over who is the alpha in an environment and we can come wipe everything off the map in a week 

Back
Top Bottom