Denver Nuggets vs Cleveland Cavaliers 9:00 EST

I dont think we pay Larry Bruise 60 million to get ejected out of road games. Ya know, the game where we might need him to guard a guy like...eh, i dontknow...Iverson?

Originally Posted by Killah monkey

Yo! what the ##+! happened to hughes? i didnt catch the first half...

He said something to the refs cause they didn't call a foul on contact from a 3 pointer...

..Whatever he said, it was enough for a double tech. Idiot.

tired.gif

Yesss...Shanananon Brown!! I need to see something outta my dude

well the Cavs passed on the option to sign him next year, so lucky he's getting PT to show himself..

I have no words for this game... ish Larry Hughes, tired of this dude....how could you be so dumb to say some+%%$ that would get you ejected in the first damnquarter?

smh... GG Nuggets, A.I and JR Definitely came to play. Back home we go.

well the Cavs passed on the option to sign him next year, so lucky he's getting PT to show himself..
Yeah
tired.gif
I really hope he gets a good chance to stepup...dude has so much potential, he's probably the second most athletic person on the Cavs. I am pretty sure of it.

Our missed shots in the 1st set the tone for the whole game. I thought we were getting some pretty good looks and nothing was falling...and it translated intoa horrible D effort at the other end.

Edit: Good game by the Nuggets. Gotta give credit where its due, and your guys came to play tonight...nooo denying that!

Nuggz played pretty solid tonight. I'm glad they came out with some intensity. I love how Melo was really trying to get boards.

Good win for the Nuggets.

Now where are all their fans who were yelling about a crisis last week?
laugh.gif

Good win for the Nuggets... Nice to see Jr have his best game this season by far...I wish he could play like that every game...He was looking to penetrateoften and he didnt shoot the 3 EVERY chance he got...he passed up 3's to wait and get one within the offense..

Next up Blazers...

Good win. Is there any chance this game will be re-upped somewhere? It sucks being 8 hours ahead of EST. I think it's vital for AI,, JR, and Melo to gelthis season. We can't trust the health of our front court. We'll just take 2 of our bigs being able to suit up as an added blessing. I'm glad tosee (OG) K-Mart is contributing, because frankly, even when he was healthy, he never quite fit the team. He never really found that rhythm with Andre Millerthat the rest of the team seemed to have. Hopefully things will be different this time around.

And on a side note... Does anyone else miss the "censored" emoticon?

Back
Top Bottom