Derrick Rose Breaks Into Tears @ Adi-Rose 3 Launch

:rofl: WAIT.... You can't be serious, right? RIGHT?!??
You're comparing a possible career ending injury and home struggles to losing basketball games?
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:
so wait, no one has home problems? no one has had a "possible" career ending injury? lots of players cry for certain reasons, you guys just find ways to twist things around just to hate...

Put aside rooting for your favorite NBA squad for a sec and listen to what most are saying in this thread. FORGET BASKETBALL, this dude is looking at problems within his own city and kids who look up to him.

Last edited:
Put aside rooting for your favorite NBA squad for a sec and listen to what most are saying in this thread. FORGET BASKETBALL, this dude is looking at problems within his own city and kids who look up to him.

I NEVER SAID I HAD A PROBLEM WITH ROSE CRYING.. NEVER.. i even said lots of players cry for certain reasons.. men cry for certain reasons... I NEVER SAID IT WAS WRONG...
i aint defending ****.. i just dont like how hyprocrites on NT are... im not going in on rose, im talking about the NTers way of thinking... thats it...
cake... i got mad respect for the bulls and rose, trust... to even tell you the truth rose might even be my favorite player outside my team...

308239_10151225227416605_1452796342_n.jpg

roll.gif
WAIT.... You can't be serious, right? RIGHT?!??
You're comparing a possible career ending injury and home struggles to losing basketball games?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
so wait, no one has home problems? no one has had a "possible" career ending injury? lots of players cry for certain reasons, you guys just find ways to twist things around just to hate...
Wait... You're Seriously On This?!?!?

Fam what the **** are you on? You're looking at a 23 yr old kid who just suffered one of the most feared injuries an athlete can experience and his reaction to 1) the support he's receiving 2) kids of his generation in his city, his very own neighborhood to be exact, exterminating themselves 3) kids in his city being held hostage by the educational system 4) and through all of that not only did he make it out of that and not become a statistic but that he has people who he doesn't even know who severely care about him who are constantly wishing him well and praying for his recovery from a basketball injury to see him get back on the court.

With everything going on in Chicago for people to take time out to think about him and be worried about him is enough to strike an emotional cord.

You're looking at this and talking about people getting on Bosh for crying after losing a basketball game... DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT THROUGH?!?!
mean.gif
Everything revolves around the Heat. Duh.

****** stay bringing them up for any and every thing. The situations aren't comparable at ALL.

Last edited:
:rofl: WAIT.... You can't be serious, right? RIGHT?!??
:lol: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

:lol: Shut up! Don't twist this.

I'm specifically pointing out what you wrote. You said NT got on Bosh for crying after losing a game.

I asked if you really thought that is comparable to what Rose is going through and laughed at you!

Please don't try to turn the tables now. You won't win!

:lol: Shut up! Don't twist this.
I'm specifically pointing out what you wrote. You said NT got on Bosh for crying after losing a game.
I asked if you really thought that is comparable to what Rose is going through and laughed at you!
Please don't try to turn the tables now. You won't win!

crying is crying though. people get emotional. you shouldnt make fun of anybody for crying if they take their profession that serious.

we have seen it on here many times how people who dislike athletes make fun of them for crying. its pretty immature.

if you are going to put one athlete on a pedestal for crying you might as well do it for everyone else.

what exactly is rose going through that makes him a better person than a chris bosh?

Yeah. He wasnt crying over a game. It was about the current state of Chicago and that he made it. Thought it was pretty clear.

Last edited:
Westbrook?????

da hell.... i guess prepare for more filbert, fly fishing, hawaiian print jordans.

SMH. kid is a bum.... holding KD down.

crying is crying though. people get emotional. you shouldnt make fun of anybody for crying if they take their profession that serious.
we have seen it on here many times how people who dislike athletes make fun of them for crying. its pretty immature.
if you are going to put one athlete on a pedestal for crying you might as well do it for everyone else.
what exactly is rose going through that makes him a better person than a chris bosh?
Exactly.

I think that he had personal ties with that lil jojo dude....they do look like they could be relatives....So i would say that it's a mix of gratitude, guilt(you know he put money in the hood to keep the nonsense alive), the support and love received, not really knowing the diagnosis and the possibility of his comeback.......  dude is probably scared as hell a lot of people depend on him personally and professionally.....one thing is for sure no one should be raging on this guy for crying...he's wearing some pretty big shoes right now at the age of 23

dude shows some appreciation for all he has by getting emotional and u guys wanna compare it to bosh crying after losing a GAME.  you heat fans and politically correct apologists have no perspective whatsoever

So has D. Rose reached out to Chief Keef? He should pay him $2 to never make another song. $2 Mil that is.

Back
Top Bottom