Derrick Rose: The Red Knight Rises

jhawk826

Banned

Last edited:
I really really really he comes back stronger than ever! Easily my favorite player right now.

Hope he doesn't rush to come back, take the full year off and work on different aspects of the game!

I'm hearing alot of talk that he may miss the whole upcoming season, that would be so whack if he does.

I would like to see him take his time and heal. Don't want him rushing back just to get re-injured. I don't want to see his career end up like Penny

and a bunch of "what ifs".

I'm hearing alot of talk that he may miss the whole upcoming season, that would be so whack if he does.

He should sit out at the minimum the first 70 games of season. This is one injury that you just can't rush back from. If it happens again, lights out for D-Rose and trust me no one wants to see that.

Besides, the Bulls are not winning **** this season anyway.

Take your time D-Rose.

He should sit out at the minimum the first 70 games of season. This is one injury that you just can't rush back from. If it happens again, lights out for D-Rose and trust me no one wants to see that.

Besides, the Bulls are not winning **** this season anyway.

Take your time D-Rose.

This.

Bulls should just tank the season and get a some draft picks out of it. (unless they traded it all away ofcourse)

That actually wouldn't be a bad thing even though they may still have enough talent to make the playoffs in the East or decide to tank the season.

I mean isn't that how they got Rose in the first place, by tanking a season?

Nah that's not how we got him in the words of cake god gave us pooh :lol:

it was pure luck we got that pick. Now some knocks fans would say other wisebut don't mind them bums

They gone rush him back if there is any chance we can make the playoffs but hopefully there isn't cuz I want us to tank I'm talking lottery team tank :lol:

He can't do his twisting layup in the air anymore after his big injury. I feel bad for him. He should try change his game.

I would like to see him take his time and heal. Don't want him rushing back just to get re-injured. I don't want to see his career end up like Penny
and a bunch of "what ifs".

Yeah I feel watchin these videos that Adidas are putting on the pressure for him to come back sooner. He could return before Christmas but with his style of play that would be a foolish thing to do. You can recover from this injury in 6-7 months with round the clock care etc but forcing it like that dont be good in the long run.

My first ACL injury in 98 I was 8 months recovering before going back to play and i wasn't right for 3-4 months even when i was back playing.

In 2008 when i tore my other ACL (common for this to happen when you tear one) I rushed the rehab and after 12 months i was getting real bad tendonitis in my patella tendon (where they took the graph) cus i was overworking the rehab - lunges/squats, a year on and im just getting my legs back now after nearly 2 yrs out. If I was back again if take the yr out and just spend the first 6 months keeping fit and let the natural healing take place - its only at that point you can really work on the strengthening exercises.

Nah that's not how we got him in the words of cake god gave us pooh :lol:

it was pure luck we got that pick.

God Did Give Us Pooh. No other way to explain it...

would be in his best interest to sit the year IMO

This. Its the only sensible thing to do. Reinsdorf said he's not rushing him back at all... wants to be very patient and make sure he's fully recovered... But then again this is the same man that said he'd have no problem paying the luxury tax if it built a winner and we all saw what happened... :smh:

He can't do his twisting layup in the air anymore after his big injury. I feel bad for him. He should try change his game.

How do you know what he can/can't do?

Exactly people are already writing him off :smh:

Back
Top Bottom