Derrick Rose Torn ACL...Blame Shoes

How many times did Steph Curry roll his ankle in Nike's? Doesn't matter what shoe Brand you wear. Injuries happen

You internet goons are too clever, man.
eek.gif

what about all the protection on his knee, that could have been the cause....when he planted the brace might have stopped his knee from bending the way it should

Originally Posted by DTruth07

It's gotta be the shoes... 
30t6p3b.gif

word? becasue Nike shoes make you injury proof huh?

Stephen-Curry.jpg

2012_02_linknee-thumb-640xauto-704214.jpg

nba_u_rubio-10_mb_576.jpg

greg-oden6.jpg

Roy%20injury.JPG

why isn't anyone talking about the 66 game season sqozen into a 3 1/2 month span? what about that?

I feel terrible for Derrick and Chicagos fans and team. Its really a shame

I'm just now half way watching a game.
He jumped pigeon toed thats all that happened no more or less.
Its not the style of play or anything of that nature he just jumped pigeon toed.

What was Rose thinking though ? He just came back from various injuries. Bulls were up 12 with 1 minute left . It was garbage time . I don't know why he want to drive and pull a hop step over two defenders ? All that jumping and twisting are just going to expose himself to more injuries. smh could have just shoot jumper or pass to Scalebrine lol .

He will recover but he need to play smarter and change his playing style if he want a long career .

Miami is already celebrating . Now Lebron will have an easy time with John Lucas III .

Ill watch game two because i gotta support my squad, but every time i turn on the TV....coincidentally, its about Derrick Rose....

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
i burst out laughing then i got sad.
these playoffs could have been bananas, but its like soldiers keep falling lol.

any1 but the heat.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I tried not to laugh because injuries shouldn't be laughed at and I have nothing but sympathy for Rose and the Bulls. Although, the Bulls know how to win without Rose. Let's see. Get well soon D. 

According to the good ol folks in the LBJ IX thread nothing should be made of JP's tweet.

Its amazing how apparel can subside morals

Back
Top Bottom