Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
I think I have finally found my incentive to do the Leviathan Raid ASAP

That raid auto rifle is OP AF
............I may decide to do the raid or a portion of the raid tonight at around 10 PM central time, FYI for any Niketalk PS4 folk

I had to cut the raid early tonight with my homies, so we only completed one part of this big *** raid.

But for all of you guys that haven't completed the raid........take a glimpse of what you will be seeing when you first enter

21767288_10154645421720216_1758668776_o.png

I had to cut the raid early tonight with my homies, so we only completed one part of this big *** raid.

But for all of you guys that haven't completed the raid........take a glimpse of what you will be seeing when you first enter

21767288_10154645421720216_1758668776_o.png

shiiiiiii, bro I can't WAIT to cop this weekend.

Somebody rank this raid w/o spoilers.

Even though I was ready to raid with some of the NT fam in here.............it really felt good to raid with the homies again like back in Destiny 1. Good times, good ****ing times

Even though I was ready to raid with some of the NT fam in here.............it really felt good to raid with the homies again like back in Destiny 1. Good times, good ****ing times

That's what I'm doing tomorrow morning. Haven't raided since Oryx, very excited. Still remember my first time going through Vault of Glass and how awesome that whole experience was.

Got to the Royal Pools part of the Raid. Figured out why to do but my group called it a night. Trying again tomorrow.

Playing PvP @ 6am is like playing CoD before they introduced skill based matchmaking.

U can keep checkpoints like D1?

Got to 260 last night, trying to get to 280 by the weekend with gear I like to do the raid

Raid is interesting to say the least. They definitely have more than just 3 challenges for this raid. They will definitely rotate them I feel. They are really digging deep into the MMO raid realm now. And the Pax interview now makes a lot more sense.

DOG I HATE THIS ****ING GAME

ALL MY EXOTIC ENGRAMS GIVE ME THOSE **** *** SUNBREAKER GLOVES

I HAVE 4 PAIRS NOW WTFFFF **** YOU RNG **** OFF

DOG I HATE THIS ****ING GAME

ALL MY EXOTIC ENGRAMS GIVE ME THOSE **** *** SUNBREAKER GLOVES

I HAVE 4 PAIRS NOW WTFFFF **** YOU RNG **** OFF

I've gotten 5 sureshots or whatever that enegery exotic hand cannon is. Tell me about it.

are hand cannons even worth it? I been dismantling those and side arms

Got up to 267 last night :pimp:

For the MIDA quest, is there a good place or way to farm for scout rifles? I have 1 blue and 2 legendary that I'd like to keep.

I've gotten 5 sureshots or whatever that enegery exotic hand cannon is. Tell me about it.

:angry: I feel like my warlock is cursed lol

Got up to 267 last night :pimp:

For the MIDA quest, is there a good place or way to farm for scout rifles? I have 1 blue and 2 legendary that I'd like to keep.

I got the heads up from someone who did the quest before me so i saved like 20 of those things in my vault already lol

Best best is to farm Publice events and lost sectors until they pop up

:angry: I feel like my warlock is cursed lol

I got the heads up from someone who did the quest before me so i saved like 20 of those things in my vault already lol

Best best is to farm Publice events and lost sectors until they pop up

How many do i need!?

Back
Top Bottom