Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Lol I sharded that uriels without trying. Hope i get it back. I have the kin Scathelocke though and that thang is beast

not really active on here but I sent a request to join the clan. usually on late nights/early mornings due to work. PSN is macmarc15

Just hit 285 LIGHT... If anyone is trying to get the NF part of the Rat King Quest done, this is the week.
I'm getting on now and will help anyone that needs to get it... Please be atleast 270 light and have the quest done up to the nightfall point.

PSN: allCHEMISTRY

Just hit 285 LIGHT... If anyone is trying to get the NF part of the Rat King Quest done, this is the week.
I'm getting on now and will help anyone that needs to get it... Please be atleast 270 light and have the quest done up to the nightfall point.

No squekers, must have Touch of Malice and Ghally equipped simultaneously.

what time u finna do this?

you already know my psn breh

So I chose sunshot for my exotic, it's at 155. I'm around 269 now. I have this legendary HC I don't use. I should infuse the sunshot right?

So I chose sunshot for my exotic, it's at 155. I'm around 269 now. I have this legendary HC I don't use. I should infuse the sunshot right?

Yeah, the Sunshot exotic has that "firefly-like" perk when you kill an enemy........definitely great to have in PvE strikes/nightfalls/raid

Anyone have the Astro a10? Video reviews say the microphone is great almost one of the best headsets for mic and streaming...for $60 doesn't seem too bad. I might scoop this up today or tomorrow however I read a few negative reviews about the dual shock not powering them as well as the Xbox controller

Got the exotic hunter helm Foetracer out of a legendary engram :pimp: I'm already doing good in crucible. This **** bout to be unfair :pimp:

If anyone needs a +1 for raid on Xbox lmk .. I'm a Warlock. Xbox name is same as NT.

Anyone have the Astro a10? Video reviews say the microphone is great almost one of the best headsets for mic and streaming...for $60 doesn't seem too bad. I might scoop this up today or tomorrow however I read a few negative reviews about the dual shock not powering them as well as the Xbox controller

I'm currently using HyperX Cloud Cores. Really like them. Might swap out the pads for velour ones though in the future.

I’ve dismantled that about 3 times now, :lol:. Is it useful in PVP/PVE?

I'm going off the assumption that it gives the damage buff in PvP. With level advantages disabled it would be a nice way to get an advantage. It also tracks enemies you've aimed at showing their position behind walls.

Edit: Confirmed goodness of Foetracer in PvP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom