Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
75% are D1 exotics.

Says a lot about the current state of the game, now doesn't it? :lol:

But seriously, the fact that they're being re-introduced into the game does show how badly there was a lack of focus into making an "improvement" from D1 with this game

Well, this triggered a good number of people (casuals)............at least Bungie is finally giving us "significant rewards" for the big grind instead of giving utter **** and forcing a grind like they have been for the last 6 months.

This **** reminds me of a specific conversation we had in here about 4 months ago LOL biggie62 biggie62

As one of the bigger D2 supporters in here since RD, God of War made me reevaluate what makes me love gaming so much. Not enough games likes this and Witcher and too many all inclusive games.

:lol:

Just something with depth and characters/story I care about. Or something to play for. I got everything I wanted in D2 pretty easily.

:lol:

Just something with depth and characters/story I care about. Or something to play for. I got everything I wanted in D2 pretty easily.

So basically.......you're "retracting" your stance on D2 then?

You have finally seen the light that myself and many others have already stated for awhile now?

Reactions: Ube
Very excited for the Warmind DLC at this point

Just loving everything Bungie is promising...hopefully they deliver

It's supposed to be a big dlc for hive lore, the giant shadow at the end of the trailer is supposed to xol, one of the ancient worms oryx and his sisters gave their lives to.

And another hive prince, Nokris who they hinted at in D1, is supposed to make an appearance.

I'd love to see the game reach it's potential, but I still feel like the PVE is lacking any sort of heart.

Dumbing-down the "lore" of the game entering D2 really had a big effect on this, hence why we've had absolutely ****-TIER effort in weapon designs and weapon names for most of the legendaries and "D2-original" exotics we have had up until this point. Even the strikes and the raid itself feels pointless (no importance on the Emperor Valus character whatsoever EXCEPT that he was the original Red Legion leader before Gaul took over)

Hopefully Bungie actually listened to the lore people at that Community Summit of theirs.............."HOPEFULLY"

So basically.......you're "retracting" your stance on D2 then?

You have finally seen the light that myself and many others have already stated for awhile now?

Nah, I've put 100+ hours into the game. It's faults bother me but I still got my money's worth out of it and the updates have all been positive. Its not necessarily fair for me to compare this kind of game to God of War, it's still my favorite current shooter by far, I'm just not gonna not be critical of it where it fails.

the raid itself feels pointless (no importance on the Emperor Valus character whatsoever EXCEPT that he was the original Red Legion leader before Gaul took over)
I disagree here, reading the raid lore on the armor and weapons shows that he has communed with some kind of new force. Whether it's the darkness itself and not a proxy like the worms gods or something new entirely. Calus is even aware of the hive conquests an even the nine. Plus, we haven't even met him in the flesh yet.

Back
Top Bottom