Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Didn't get the new bannerfall map on any of my characters, is it more or less the same as it was in D1? (to the people who played on it)

Masterwork Crimson has been my go-to for PvP

What catalysts have y'all received?

I have Crimsom, Tractor Cannon, DARCI, and Wordline Zero

Masterwork Crimson has been my go-to for PvP

What catalysts have y'all received?

I have Crimsom, Tractor Cannon, DARCI, and Wordline Zero
Tractor Cannon thats it smh. Dont even like that trash as gun and i gotta use it cause its my highest light lvl heavy smh. My loadout for pvp is that prophecy scout rifle, positive outlook auto rifle, and hunter sword.

Crimson is a beast too. Grenades definitely need a buff.
Honestly Time Worn Spire has been my main PVP gun since beginning of season 2 and it still works great for me.

Tractor Cannon thats it smh. Dont even like that trash as gun and i gotta use it cause its my highest light lvl heavy smh. My loadout for pvp is that prophecy scout rifle, positive outlook auto rifle, and hunter sword.

TC is an incredible utility gun now. The debuff it applies makes short work of most strike bosses.

Crimson is a beast too. Grenades definitely need a buff.
Honestly Time Worn Spire has been my main PVP gun since beginning of season 2 and it still works great for me.

I don't know if I've ever used that one...hopefully I can get it to drop for me during this IB

Graviton Lance + Dire Promise + Alone as a God is my go to pvp load out

Got the Tractor Cannon Cat, the Darcy cat, and the Skyburner's Oath cat so far, still can't get the Huckleberry cat to drop.

Used it this morning not a fan of it. Heavy for me is my hunter ninja sword :pimp:

You basically blindly shoot wherever you see red on your map and it's a kill 90% of the time :lol: I need to get good with swords, my friend uses Graviton Forfeit with his sword and invisible kills left and right like it's nothing. I've always been rocket biased on power, used to be a sniper in D1 but still haven't tried them in this yet.

You basically blindly shoot wherever you see red on your map and it's a kill 90% of the time :lol: I need to get good with swords, my friend uses Graviton Forfeit with his sword and invisible kills left and right like it's nothing. I've always been rocket biased on power, used to be a sniper in D1 but still haven't tried them in this yet.
Yea i say about 80% of my kills are sword kills you will be surprised how many times dudes panic when you come running at them with a sword.

Remember when Iron Banner use to be a "post endgame activity?" Yeah, me too :smh:

#BringBackLightLevelAdvantaging #BringBackEndgameRewards

Anybody try the IB handcannon and sniper rifle? I can't miss with them, especially the sniper, something about the stickiness of the low zoom scope reminds me of 1KYS.

Last edited:
Yall can keep LL advantage, it was deciding gunfights too often.

That was the whole point of Iron Banner tho.............LL was suppose to demonstrate those that put "in the time" to grind and get stronger during the entire event, and it rewarded people "endgame rewards" that made them even stronger to increase their LL advantage throughout the event.

With LL-advantage disabled, there aren't anymore "great rewards" dropping from the event............so the weapons and gear from the event is utter ****.

Iron Banner was suppose to be the PvP LL-grinding alternative for those players that didn't want to do the raid and/or sweaty trials, and Bungie took that "level-grind option" away from the game and turned it into a ****tier version of those "seasonal events"

That was the whole point of Iron Banner tho.............LL was suppose to demonstrate those that put "in the time" to grind and get stronger during the entire event, and it rewarded people "endgame rewards" that made them even stronger to increase their LL advantage throughout the event.

With LL-advantage disabled, there aren't anymore "great rewards" dropping from the event............so the weapons and gear from the event is utter ****.

Iron Banner was suppose to be the PvP LL-grinding alternative for those players that didn't want to do the raid and/or sweaty trials, and Bungie took that "level-grind option" away from the game and turned it into a ****tier version of those "seasonal events"
The "grind" only lasted for a couple of months and then everyone was more or less on an equal playing field. Secondly, the armor still had cosmetic appeal, and lastly Trials replaced IB as the pvp alternative to raiding or whatever end game activity the dlc brought.

Having a LL advantage is terrible way of showing an investment of time since it punishes others who simply only have a few hours if that of playing a week. Armor, weapons, shaders, ships etc are much better ways of doing that and bungie took note.

Back
Top Bottom