Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
yea from what a buddy told once you get 30 packages, its straight shaders after that. I'm just mad after all those packages I didn't get the arm piece.

I didn't know this. Thanks for the info. I think out of the 30 I've opened I got maybe 2 of every armor except for legs and cloak. Weapon wise I think I got the shotgun more than anything, followed closely by the scout and auto rifle.

I still need the NM helmet for my warlock. I haven't maxed my emblems yet though so hopefully I get lucky. Apparently FWC is bugged though. You still get gear after level 30. I've seen dudes on Reddit say they're over level 50 and still getting gear :smh:. Makes this whole rally "competition" unfair now though

I still need the NM helmet for my warlock. I haven't maxed my emblems yet though so hopefully I get lucky. Apparently FWC is bugged though. You still get gear after level 30. I've seen dudes on Reddit say they're over level 50 and still getting gear :smh:. Makes this whole rally "competition" unfair now though
I was just gonna come in here and say that I don't think the level cap applies to FWC. I've gotten well over 30 engrams with guns/equipment. Still haven't gotten the helmet for my Titan though.

Maxed out on NM, missed out on the helmet. But I can just use a shader on the Philomath helm so no biggie.

Probably gonna farm more for the shaders, the red and gold is clean af.

And yeah, apparently no cap for FWC.

You solo'd it? Just finished the raid last night so want to run it tonight. I'm just hitting 280 though

Hell nah lol. Ran with 2 randoms that were 302 and 305. I ran at 301 I think or maybe I was 300. The dude who was 302 knew exactly where all the anomalies were so that helped out a lot and he also had us do a cheese where everyone runs the same subclass (we were all solar) and as soon as we got to the boss and solar burn was on we all popped super (2 celestial nighthawk hunters and 1 dawnblade warlock) and got the boss down to 1/3rd health. This triggered hella enemies to come out at once, but it also made it so the boss skipped straight to the 2nd *orb* phase where he hides in his bubble up on the pillar. 302 dude was telling me that when the boss does that phase where he hides up in the bubble it eats up about 2 minutes of the timer while you wait for him to come back down so this saved us a lot of time and let us hide in the back corner and take down ads. Since we did so much damage initially, once the boss came down all we had to do was down him real quick with rockets. All in all I think we were in the boss section of the strike for about 3 minutes? Lol.

It'll probably be rough trying to run at 280 power (suggested in 300). Reset is tonight/tomorrow so you should be able to gain a good amount of power with all the new milestones.

I might be in the minority but damn do I miss destiny 1 style of pvp.

You're not.

It's seems like Bungie is really pushing for Destiny to be an eSport down the line a la the Halo days.

PvP is a chore. Only do it to get my weekly engram.

I might be in the minority but damn do I miss destiny 1 style of pvp.

Trials had ruined D1 casual MP. People started playing super scared and team shot everything. Everyone was running Thorn and two shotting from across the map. You could escape it in pub 6's for awhile, but D2 is all 4's and it's cancer.

Trials had ruined D1 casual MP. People started playing super scared and team shot everything. Everyone was running Thorn and two shotting from across the map. You could escape it in pub 6's for awhile, but D2 is all 4's and it's cancer.

The Trials "tryhards" were the one that was asking for D2's current PvP environment........and now they got it, and it killed PvP for everyone else.

I can't even melee kill anyone in the Crucible anymore without 2 people popping me with MIDAs before I attempt to pull the melee on one of them. In D1, I was able to at least get away with one melee hit when I was teamshot.

I appreciate them trying to make D2 more competitive and reduce the "pub-stomping," but now D2 Crucible is ****ing boring. Like Call Of Duty-level boring

When Bungie releases the first DLC for D2, Bungie is gonna need to tell the "Trials elitists" to SIT THE **** DOWN and give casual PvP players something to play for again in the Crucible.

This team-shot meta is lame sauce..........ain't nobody turned on Destiny 2 to play Call of Duty

Yes Destiny 1 had its flaws (thorn,slide shottty, sniper etc.) but I liked how the gun selection varied (ThornHawkmoonEyaslunaFulcrum/pulse rifles/scouts/Suros Regime&Doctrine), play style (lone wolf), and supers were what made it fun. I was a hardcore player of pvp 6v6. This **** now in destiny 2 is just boring. It's just not fun. I would like to see what kinda changes they could do in this but I don't see them really doing much. Now all I do is jump on and run my crucible bounty then that's it except for the occasional crucible game here and there. Sorry for the long *** essay :smh: :rofl:.

Yes Destiny 1 had its flaws (thorn,slide shottty, sniper etc.) but I liked how the gun selection varied (ThornHawkmoonEyaslunaFulcrum/pulse rifles/scouts/Suros Regime&Doctrine), play style (lone wolf), and supers were what made it fun. I was a hardcore player of pvp 6v6. This **** now in destiny 2 is just boring. It's just not fun. I would like to see what kinda changes they could do in this but I don't see them really doing much. Now all I do is jump on and run my crucible bounty then that's it except for the occasional crucible game here and there. Sorry for the long *** essay :smh: :rofl:.

Whoa while i agree that i do kind of miss D1 PVP lets not act like that variety was all at one time. When the game first dropped suros regime and vex ruled the crucible up untill around dark below when the might thorn, hawkmoon TLW/ felwinters sniper meta came about (my favorite meta i loved TLW) then after the complaints and nerfs Pulses and snipes moved to the top around Prison of elders taken king era. Scouts didnt get good for pvp until around rise of iron. the meta changes in waves and im sure in a month or two the meta will change for D2. Right now i see a lot more variety than i did in D1. Yes the mida may be the most used weapon but its not where near TLW Thorn usage rates I still see a bunch of other weapon types being used (nameless midnight, Better devils, last resort/dance, antiope D, uriels, vigilance wing, scathlock, origin story, just to name a few). Now that an essay lol.

Why couldn't Destiny 2 have random rolls but with a small set of perks so that it still varied and no ****ty perks? Did they ever bring up as to why they got rid of random rollls?

Back
Top Bottom