Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

ANYONE DOWN TO DO THE RAID OR NIGHTFALL ON XBOX ONE?

DID THE DAILY HEROIC SOLO ON LEVEL 28 NO PROBLEM.

DID THE WEEKLY HEROIC SOLO ON LEVEL 28 NO PROBLEM.

GET ALL THE WAY TO PHOGOTH (SP?) SOLO ON THE WEEKLY NIGHTFALL AND DIE TO A DAMN THRALL IN THE SAFE ZONE DOORWAY.

RAGE QUIT.
That summoning pit is just not fair man.

Thorn bounty just chilling in the first place holder, mocking me

That was a complete fail attempt at cheesing Atheon. Hopefully I can put together a fire team before they patch it. Atheon hard mode checkpoint ps4.

Just got the vex on hard raid [emoji]128514[/emoji]. And after nothin but shards on normal... I was about to throw this game out the window!

That was a complete fail attempt at cheesing Atheon. Hopefully I can put together a fire team before they patch it. Atheon hard mode checkpoint ps4.

Bro, TONIGHT!!! I'm so down if they don't patch it. I'll be on at the usual time.

i can cheese him lol

So you the cheese king now? :lol:

I'm down tonight as well, I'm a warlock btw.
look where there are lemons i make lemonade, snow is the frozen milk of the sky, the world is yours and for I, I am the King of Bleu, i know my cheese

^^ :lol: did anybody get any raid armor? ...I already got the raid AR, shotty, and heavy machine gun.

^^ :lol: did anybody get any raid armor? ...I already got the raid AR, shotty, and heavy machine gun.
i have two of the ar's one praydeth, two hezens of revenge. And i got the hawkmoon yesterday ok the fifth chest, which is... Drumroll... The same chest to the left of the gorgons maze lmao

I was looking for you based when I got the save checkpoint like, I know he looking to do it lmaoo. I'll be on tonight around 10pm EST. Let's cheese this guy for one last hurrah.

So far

Zero
Biggie
Based
Quad

Man the fire team we patched together yesterday seemed like the warlocks never cheesed Atheon. It was bad.

I've seen Titans cheese him as well. I can try to chip in. The key is for the grenades to go off. I then jump and storm of fists into him right in front of him. I can try to punch him off 1-2 times and then I can probably super in between. The titan super staggers him for a second so. If we don't have a 3rd warlock, I'm down to try the strat. I watched a titan solo him in a video.

I just noticed how to rack up tons of ascendant shards but we can talk about that online bcuz bungie be lurking

i have two of the ar's one praydeth, two hezens of revenge. And i got the hawkmoon yesterday ok the fifth chest, which is... Drumroll... The same chest to the left of the gorgons maze lmao

I thought the chest in the Gorgon maze is the 3rd or 4th chest? ...ok I'm still missing one chest then.

I was looking for you based when I got the save checkpoint like, I know he looking to do it lmaoo. I'll be on tonight around 10pm EST. Let's cheese this guy for one last hurrah.

Dude how in the hell did you get to Atheon on hard mode to even get the save? ...we couldn't even defend the conflux which mean we never even made it to the Oracle part of the raid.

Dude how in the hell did you get to Atheon on hard mode to even get the save? ...we couldn't even defend the conflux which mean we never even made it to the Oracle part of the raid.

Gjallarhorn is my light in the darkness. Nah jk. I know someone who was letting people jump in and get the checkpoint :nthat: I'm trying to deliver the mythoclast to one of our usual ps4 NTers!!!

Gjallarhorn is my light in the darkness. Nah jk. I know someone who was letting people jump in and get the checkpoint :nthat: I'm trying to deliver the mythoclast to one of our usual ps4 NTers!!!

If I can get the helm and mythoclast I won't even have to bother with doing it on hard again :lol:

If I can get the helm and mythoclast I won't even have to bother with doing it on hard again :lol:

This is the goal. I'm praying RNGesus rolls in my favor. Scooter, helm and mythoclast and I will never complain about RNG ever again.

Back
Top Bottom