Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

#struggleraid was in full effect tonight .
We breezed through it , couldn't get past totems . :lol: looking like the Knicks out here.

Wow what did i miss today. These last few pages wow.

To the dudes that say we garbage players i cant speak for anybody else but destiny is the first FPS i really played other than borderlands. I struggle with everything. Yall dudes grew up on halo goldeneye cod, ect. I was on final fantasy and ish lol. It takes me more than two or three runs to learn everything.
I never pressure anybody to carry me or even raid with me. Hell if im not holding my weight boot me(wont hurt my feelings).

I gotta agree with bigj tho mad dudes talking in a chat during a raid is a no no no matter how many times you have done it imo. Then the first thing you come in the chat and say shotta why yall doing the raid hop on halo. Come on bruh you dont see how thats trolling when you can clearly see we had newbs in the raid.

Meh but its all fun i love you bros.

#struggleraid was in full effect tonight .
We breezed through it , couldn't get past totems . :lol: looking like the Knicks out here.

It was. The things we take for granted.... It was good having you tho. I'm sure we can beat it tomorrow if you hop on. So close so many times. Timing was just off.

To the dudes that say we garbage players i cant speak for anybody else but destiny is the first FPS i really played other than borderlands. I struggle with everything. Yall dudes grew up on halo goldeneye cod, ect. I was on final fantasy and ish lol. It takes me more than two or three runs to learn everything.
I never pressure anybody to carry me or even raid with me. Hell if im not holding my weight boot me(wont hurt my feelings).

I gotta agree with bigj tho mad dudes talking in a chat during a raid is a no no no matter how many times you have done it imo. Then the first thing you come in the chat and say shotta why yall doing the raid hop on halo. Come on bruh you dont see how thats trolling when you can clearly see we had newbs in the raid.

Hey just remember.... There is no progress without struggle. We just take it literally :lol:

My goal is to have a group that I struggle with BUT ultimately succeed with in the end. Each time will get easier as we get nicer and stronger. Can't rely on the raid experts to always carry us, you know?
Glad you are playing again and have a mic. The struggle ain't the same without you :smile:

Hey just remember.... There is no progress without struggle. We just take it literally :lol:

My goal is to have a group that I struggle with BUT ultimately succeed with in the end. Each time will get easier as we get nicer and stronger. Can't rely on the raid experts to always carry us, you know?
Glad you are playing again and have a mic. The struggle ain't the same without you :smile:

Gotta work the rest of the week late but ill be on all weekend. If yall still need to raid by then im game. You got me back into destiny tho. Got me at work thinking about strange coins smh lol.

Gotta work the rest of the week late but ill be on all weekend. If yall still need to raid by then im game. You got me back into destiny tho. Got me at work thinking about strange coins smh lol.

I'm sure we'll find something to do this weekend if it isn't raiding. And bruh.... Forget the strange coins. You need glimmer :lol:

Final Fantasy XV gonna be lit tho 
nthat.gif

Struggled in the raid today, but at least i know it for next time...I wouldn't really call it 2 hours of waste. We should be able to breeze through next time, plus 30 minutes was just server issues.

But it was fun while it lasted.

We gonna keep going at it until we beat it (If the rest feel the way, anyways).

Learned a lot today.

And @JulesLives  taught me the ropes along with my other boy when I first started playing, when I had him doing easy missions with me cause I dind't know what I was doing lmao. So I'm cosigning and repping whatever he say off rip IDC IDC IDC.

Last edited:

Smh you say all this and the first time I ever did the raid we did it and you ain't even have a mic. Yall be giving mad excuses and I've seen cats overcome hardships to reach the promised land. Like does it matter if you played FPS and all that jazz, I don't play COD like I play Destiny and yall just be talking like they pity party yall throwing gonna help you with RNG lol.

You ain't play for a little while however so I understand why going into the hard raid could be a bit much at first. However that isn't the case for everyone who have been playing the game since TTK launch and...never mind.

But like you said it's all love...i think lol

Came in the party last night and cats was cold as ice lol.

There are a few funny things and inconsistencies in some of yall excuses but again never mind. I'm not even gonna point them out cuz dudes all in they feelings over their 93 hour raid.

Challenge Mode Oryx was simple. Got the ship, 320 Scout, 313 Helm, 313 Chest, and a 310 Scout. Not mad at all. Just need dat 320 Helmet. 

Xbox Struggle Team, good luck bros. We all been there before. For us it was the first week of TTK Launch doe. Just get a consistent group going and you'll be gucci in no time. 
nthat.gif

Challenge Mode Oryx was simple. Got the ship, 320 Scout, 313 Helm, 313 Chest, and a 310 Scout. Not mad at all. Just need dat 320 Helmet. 

Xbox Struggle Team, good luck bros. We all been there before. For us it was the first week of TTK Launch doe. Just get a consistent group going and you'll be gucci in no time. :nthat:

Good stuff man.
We were close. Just had dumb stuff happen. Like we kept having an issue with the aura not transferring them the Knights were coming out at the wrong time.
Im sure we will get that checkpoint done. Once we pass that, we should be able to at least get to oryx. The orgre isn't too bad. Warpriest will be the hardest task IMO.

Xbox Struggle Team, good luck bros. We all been there before. For us it was the first week of TTK Launch doe. Just get a consistent group going and you'll be gucci in no time. 
nthat.gif
Good stuff man.
We were close. Just had dumb stuff happen. Like we kept having an issue with the aura not transferring them the Knights were coming out at the wrong time.
Im sure we will get that checkpoint done. Once we pass that, we should be able to at least get to oryx. The orgre isn't too bad. Warpriest will be the hardest task IMO.
You know, in the beginning we had the most difficulty with the jumping puzzle because we were just funking around and the Warpriest. There were so many bugged out moments with the Warpriest and we had Quad who couldn't shoot and move at the same time. Everyone having a Black Spindle really helps though. DPS King.

zero23 zero23 the funny moment of last night was when Fleece kept saying we were 1 shotting the Knights.
Fleece "What guns are you using?"
Me "it's called the black spindle"
Fleece :stoneface:
At this moment, fleece realized that he had messed up....... :lol:

Warpriest def might be the hardest part of the raid, especially with the changes they added to Hard Mode. I think I use to do Right, Middle Left, if you have enough spindles and hunters to tether you can kill him in 2 runs however.

Big communication needed there especially from the person who has the aura.

Back
Top Bottom