Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

How do you not have a 1000 yard stare? It's a reward from the vanguard quest unless you chose the shotty for some odd reason. If anything it's worth leveling up another character just for that sniper if you haven't been lucky to have a drop. Or better yet, purchase it from the vanguard quarter master. It has triple tap which is nice, if it only had casket mag it would have been a perfect pve sniper.

he was exotic chasing to be honest... and has been doing fallout for the last few weeks. I'm not sure he really has completed many quests. just did bounties and strikes to level up then wanted to go hard.
^^ This. I was exotic chasing for the longest and doing nothing but strikes until I hit 300, then played Fallout for the first time and was on that for weeks. I just picked Destiny back up this week.

So how do I acquire it?
I forget what quest line (Google maybe) but it's a pretty simple one. You get a low level one (like 220) but it has firefly which is a nice perk. I've leveled the ones from that quest to 312 and 303 on different character.
I'll Google it. Gotta "Study" for my final right now.

@TimShepard - The Taken War: Earth Quest gets you a 250 1000 yard stare with firefly.

So how do I acquire it?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+1000-yard+stare
smile.gif
I forget fleece doesn't believe in google
You are my google when it comes to Destiny 
happy.gif

I'm bugged out, bro. Yeah, I'm about to email my professor now. He's real cool, so he may let me retake.

I'm going to be 30, still going for 310 light at my girl crib. I can see it already.

yeah dude, also make sure you present up front flexibility, and stroke their ego. i work in this space, and know faculty can have egos even if they seem like they don't (e.g., "i know how insanely busy you are, so i can do it right now, or tonight, or at 6am, whatever will suit your preferences. once again, i'm so sorry for this momentary lapse in judgment. there's no way i would intentionally miss my favorite class)"

I'm bugged out, bro. Yeah, I'm about to email my professor now. He's real cool, so he may let me retake.

I'm going to be 30, still going for 310 light at my girl crib. I can see it already.
yeah dude, also make sure you present up front flexibility, and stroke their ego. i work in this space, and know faculty can have egos even if they seem like they don't (e.g., "i know how insanely busy you are, so i can do it right now, or tonight, or at 6am, whatever will suit your preferences. once again, i'm so sorry for this momentary lapse in judgment. there's no way i would intentionally miss my favorite class)"
Damn, this tab crashed before I sent the email. Let me send a second one.

Yup and talk about destiny but make it a subliminal message.
Like "prof X, I made a huge mistake (Crota). I thought the exam was at 10pm (oryx) instead of 10am (fleece wall)."

If he knows any good, he'll do you a solid. :wink:

Yup and talk about destiny but make it a subliminal message.
Like "prof X, I made a huge mistake (Crota). I thought the exam was at 10pm (oryx) instead of 10am (fleece wall)."

If he knows any good, he'll do you a solid.
wink.gif
indifferent.gif

Spindle for relay race WP Orge

TOM for Sisters and Oryx (you can switch primary if you are quick enough for the shade)

Back
Top Bottom