Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Well at least I got the clan raid trophy from our run. I was so jealous everyone kept getting armor and weapons [emoji]128548[/emoji]. All I got was shards the whole run on normal!

We failed on hard. But we discovered i'm beast at putting Atheon in a good spot. But that damn super saiyan minotaur on Venus is ridiculous. I'll run the hard save again tomorrow

Gotta farm some helium tomorrow for my knee pads and then ill be 27. Can I join in on anyone to do the raid? Ive never bothered with it before

ps4

Just finished the thorn bounty, gun is underwhelming but maybe it'll get better. The 6-bullet clip is :smh:

Just finished the thorn bounty, gun is underwhelming but maybe it'll get better. The 6-bullet clip is :smh:

You can one shot cats once its leveled up, it's also a beast in PvP.

Like you said the only downfall to Thorn is the 6 round clip.

Last edited:
Suros this week's weapon it seems

Warlock - Voidfang vestments
Titan - Armamentarium
Hunter - Crest of Alpha Lupi

Exotic gauntlet engram

Titan - Armamentarium

Exotic gauntlet engram

Thank you baby RNGesus, as I need that damn Suros aka the potatoe gun, already got the void vestments maxed out.

*Turns on PS4, start Destiny, find Xur, buy Suros Regime, put PS4 in standby, leaves for work*

Last edited:
SUROOOOS!!! I need that. Been salty ever since I missed it last time. I'll be pissed if Xur is sellin Gajallahorn next week though

Titan - Armamentarium

Exotic gauntlet engram

Thank you baby RNGesus, as I need that damn Suros aka the potatoe gun, already got the void vestments maxed out.

*Turns on PS4, start Destiny, find Xur, buy Suros Regime, put PS4 in standby, leaves for work*

SUROOOOS!!! I need that. Been salty ever since I missed it last time. I'll be pissed if Xur is sellin Gajallahorn next week though

I also missed the Suros last time bc my idiotic nephew bought a helm instead, he has thoroughly redeemed himself with the Atheon cheese these past 2 weeks.

Yea I am buying the Voidfang today. Now I will only need raid gloves and I can get 30. I would like to get Suros but I would prefer legendary weapons now. The only exotic weapon I am aiming for is Gjallahorn now.

Someone on reddit commented "0 Warlocks will buy exotic gauntlet engram" :lol:..... They are right though.

To the Vex Mythoclast users Xur has fusion rifle telemetry packs this week too.

Damn Titans got shafted. Isn't that the same chest piece as last week?
Yea they trolling Titans and our boy :smh:

Someone noted though that this week's chest has like 20 more discipline though.

I really wanted gjallarhorn to be there so everyone could get it and start Max leveling it. Then our raid team could destroy with heavenly fire raining down on Atheon and his nerd little brother the Templar.

Yea man. I need that Gjallahorn. The damage and cluster bombs are crazy.

I'm torn between maxing out a weapon or just giving more than 1 weapon an upgrade or 2 with the energy.

I'm torn between maxing out a weapon or just giving more than 1 weapon an upgrade or 2 with the energy.

Max level that vision of confluence Bro. I ran more tiger strikes last night with the mythoclast and I wasn't too happy with it. I'm going to level it up by bounties and not by use. VoC is amazing when it's Max level and will help with oracles on the raid.

Wright that Scout rifle you're using is very nice, maxed that out if you can homie. I wish I owned a legendary/exotic scout rifle as I would use it as quick draw sniper that has extra long clip. Before entering the Summoning Pits last night while I picking guys off in the entrance with the Ice Breaker, you took out twice as many using VoC, I had to inspect that rifle, "like wtf is Wright using", and thought it was a sniper.

Last edited:
Yea, all I wanted this week was a VoC. Yet all I got were Shards, shards, oh and a hint of energy.

And yes I got bitterly shafted by Xur this week too. Bungie just decided "Biggie got enough **** last week, we need to make sure he doesn't get **** this week." . I'm debating on taking a chance on getting the gloves and see if I can get Titan gloves. I bought that chest last week yea, and I rolled with the motes and got the 2nd Titan chest as well. The positive I see is if the Suros was repeated then the ice Breaker will be repeated or a Gjallahorn. I have hope!

Last edited:
Yea, all I wanted this week was a VoC. Yet all I got were Shards, shards, oh and a hint of energy.

And yes I got bitterly shafted by Xur this week too. Bungie just decided "Biggie got enough **** last week, we need to make sure he doesn't get **** this week."

:lol:

Oh yea, the VoC is a given to be leveled first out my current weapons. I have like 30 energy to use though, so I am wondering what else to level.

I am thinking of putting 1 of the end upgrades on the 77 Wizard fusion rifle. It was doing work in the VoG last night and it pairs well with the VoC also in there. @Zero23, I heard you telling me that the fusion rifle was clutch last night, lol

Since they are legendary, I can use the Truth rocket launcher since it is void, or I can level the Hezens Vengeance instead...I have a Zombie Apocalypse that doesn't have the last 3 upgrades either, but I think rocket launchers work better in VoG than machine guns.

I need Gjallahorn, so I don't have to question what heavy to use in all of this
laugh.gif

@Quad, it does very good damage, and I didn't even have the 1st damage upgrade to it when I was running with you for that run. The solar damage really helps against the wizards too.

When @Biggie62 drops start coming in, they are going to be in heavy amounts. It is going to make up for these last couple of days for you. At least you can level up all the stuff you have, or when you get the armor, you won't have to worry about it. I need to buy some Crucible & Vanguard armor pieces and break them down since I will be a little short on my Voidfang Vestments when I buy them once I get home.

Back
Top Bottom