Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

yeah. they missions for some of the exotics were a welcome change. I felt pretty accomplished when I did those mission for the simulant and ToM on my own. It took me a few tries :lol:

yo its like a lot of dudes just dont learn... they were going so hard man... then def would be like "well i did everything in 5 days so bungie needs to do better."

the taken king... i hate the grind to get to 320 but they did some good things like having all of the quests to do. was something i could sit down and do as i had time.
I still need a raid helmet for my warlock :nerd:

i didnt see that

surprised @bigj505
 didnt ban you for this
the anger was real
2883982.gif

wait... that aint no we. thats you, your home, and 1 other. everything else is 3 man except for crucible which yall aint ready for anyways :lol:

:lol: Who ain't ready for crucible? I was nice to a certain extent just a few weeks ago until I switched to call of duty.

When this content drops tomorrow, the only thing I'll be asking is "yo snipe where you at?"

wait... that aint no we. thats you, your home, and 1 other. everything else is 3 man except for crucible which yall aint ready for anyways :lol:

:lol: Who ain't ready for crucible? I was nice to a certain extent just a few weeks ago until I switched to call of duty.

When this content drops tomorrow, the only thing I'll be asking is "yo snipe where you at?"

You rapping homie and ready :lol:

But it's basically 3 man stuff for the higher level items so you just trying to snake one of us. I think JJ da snake roberts or never didnt snake will leave the squad for you.

You rapping homie and ready :lol:

But it's basically 3 man stuff for the higher level items so you just trying to snake one of us. I think JJ da snake roberts or never didnt snake will leave the squad for you.
I'll never leave. Had to sell my only other XB1 game yesterday to prepare for my Destiny dedication once more.

Last edited:
FYI: Bungie just tweeted that "Vendor weapons are getting a perk refresh tomorrow with the update. Grab the current rolls while you still can." I know most of us wont be worrying about missing out on a weapon but just in case

FYI: Bungie just tweeted that "Vendor weapons are getting a perk refresh tomorrow with the update. Grab the current rolls while you still can." I know most of us wont be worrying about missing out on a weapon but just in case

*cough* Grab the Antimony from NM *cough*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom