Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

is it that good? i have one i got last week. has like 3 stability perks on it.

Damn, BigJ, only problem I have with that roll is the scopes! Might be a bit tough to use since the Hakke scopes are hit/miss.

The AA on the Antimony is nice, and it handles really smoothly. If you've ever seen any TrueVanguard vids, he rocks this in 6v6 a bunch. And with the res-snipe requirements dropping in 3s, I'm ready to use mine with Quickdraw and Unflinching :D

is it that good? i have one i got last week. has like 3 stability perks on it.

Damn, BigJ, only problem I have with that roll is the scopes! Might be a bit tough to use since the Hakke scopes are hit/miss.

The AA on the Antimony is nice, and it handles really smoothly. If you've ever seen any TrueVanguard vids, he rocks this in 6v6 a bunch. And with the res-snipe requirements dropping in 3s, I'm ready to use mine with Quickdraw and Unflinching :D

thanks man,. i actually watched a vid of his this morning and it was pretty cool. he was going in on some team :lol:
i havent even bothered to level my antimony so i have no idea how the scope looks. its just sitting there, unloved.

im usually shotgunning everyone (Hi JJ) and only snipe people when i get tired of them playing keep away.

Cryptarch packages yielded a new shader and 2 emblems for me! Easily my favourite part of this game is collecting cosmetic loot like that, so this update is already a win for me!

Anyone do court of oryx? Trying to find out what drops are for artifacts. Early indication for drops and decryption of exotic engrams that they are usually 2-3 light level higher than what you have equipped at that moment.

Went to do a run online....

1 person on my friendlist was on Destiny. 13 on The Division. It was early, but still.... 
laugh.gif

Challenge of elders = :lol:
Glad they fixed the leveling system AND gave us more vault space :evil:

Back
Top Bottom