Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I was torn between these 2, but I ended up going with the Shadow Price in the end. Which one do you prefer?

With all the perks I prefer the Vanquisher especially with the perfect stability and fast reload. Reload speed on my Vanquisher with all my perks is like a second long lmao

@Zero23 this Hunter has the setup you want. They 2 man clear the VoG on Heroic fast as others clear it on normal
sick.gif
nthat.gif

Nice. GGhorn ftw. Dat Fatebringer doe... I need it!!!!! I need to get like this guy and get the other hunter helms. I only have Achlyophage. I really hope Xur has the Third Man mask next week for hunters.

HEADING HOME FROM WORK. GONNA GRAB SUROS FROM XUR. REALLY HOPE GJALLARHORN ISN'T FOR SALE NEXT WEEK. I'LL JUST START CRYING AT THAT POINT :lol:

@Zero23
this Hunter has the setup you want. They 2 man clear the VoG on Heroic fast as others clear it on normal :x :nthat:
this guy shows you where the 5th chest spawns but you have to beat the templar without letting him teleport ..don't get the spirit bloom chest supposedly if you do it makes the other chest disappear

Last edited:
wrightone86 wrightone86 and tekthemaestro tekthemaestro The 2010 models got issues with the electronic steering column unit and will eventually have to be replaced, theres only a recall on the 2009 model tho. Yes we both have 7th gen Maxs.

Yep, Nissan said that the concept car will indeed become the next Max with very minimal changes to the concept design.

@Zero23
I came to post the Dead Orbit shader, but I noticed that you posted it a couple pages ago.

All about Dead Orbit faction rep now for me as well. That hunter looks bad *** with it :nthat:
Literally had me like :wow:

There's gotta be a triple black shader in the game somewhere and they just holding it back from us. 

There is, it's called "superblack".

http://db.destinytracker.com/character
This site has every shader in the game. You can use it to preview how a certain shader will look on your guardian before you get it

Edit: my bad, didn't see it was already posted :lol:

Last edited:
Yea unless you a warlock and just cheesing, under 29 really won't make it in the hard mode raid. I was 28 when we did it and I faired ok, but that splash damage is no joke.

im a boss at positioning atheon. just ran it with 5 randoms and we cheesed him off. i got the Vision of confluence, sparrow, and shards. good enough

Finally got a leg primary weapon and just about to be lvl 27. Almost rai time. All I really want is VoC scout tho

im a boss at positioning atheon. just ran it with 5 randoms and we cheesed him off. i got the Vision of confluence, sparrow, and shards. good enough

I sure hope bungie don't fix this cheese by reset Tuesday, that night it's going down, just need to find someone with Atheon hard save :lol: ....or maybe we can just run the whole raid from beginning to end on hard mode.

I sure hope bungie don't fix this cheese by reset Tuesday, that night it's going down, just need to find someone with Atheon hard save
laugh.gif
....or maybe we can just run the whole raid from beginning to end on hard mode.
Atheon alone took us just under an hour and we were doing it the easy way. I ain't trying to run through the whole thing until I'm 30.

I sure hope bungie don't fix this cheese by reset Tuesday, that night it's going down, just need to find someone with Atheon hard save :lol: ....or maybe we can just run the whole raid from beginning to end on hard mode.

Atheon alone took us just under an hour and we were doing it the easy way. I ain't trying to run through the whole thing until I'm 30.

Took less than 2 minutes last night, he fell on the first attempt.

Anyone running the weekly heroic on hard? I NEEEEED Suros! LVL 28 Titan here on PSN.

I'm in there now trying to solo it. If im on your PSN feel free to join Fireteam.

My PSN is Baamyoo

Last edited:

Let's try to run the whole raid. I can always ask my boy to give me the hard save for Atheon again lmao. I want to beat the Templar part more than anything. I need armor and Fatebringer.

Make sure Jr makes a sandwich before we start the raid. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom