Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

is Destiny Day of Our Lives feat. Xbox NTers making a return 
mean.gif

I'll come back when Destiny 2 drops. Never before lol

I'm still waiting for you to come back from the gas station from getting new batteries so that we can finish that trials run from over a year ago :stoneface:

Last edited:

Yeah...the only thing we can hope for is that the updated versions have a replacement perk to make up for the loss of element.

I was thinking that these weapons could be remade with the philosophies gained from the TK and WotM weapons; for example, the TK weapons had Cocoon (emphasis on constant damage output from multiple sources), while the WotM weapons all had specific perks that complimented each other and were really strong for specific encounters ("Wait For It" on snipers, etc.).

So not only could the new VoG weapons have extra damage perks (Oracles, Praetorians, etc.), but could also have things like Crowd Control for the Templar fight, or Clown Cartridge for Atheon.

Just some thoughts.

What up my Xbox peeps... PS dudes too.

I'm down for this carry as usual :lol:

I'm not even 400 light though I stopped playing after that heavy heavy carry from Un and his peeps and I think my light level was 392 or something not sure.

Been on Halo 5 since with my mans and them memphissfinest memphissfinest so lay off my homie... even though I'm causing his ranks in Halo to drop do to my poor play :smh:

I never did vault of glass though I wasn't a Destiny player like that when it dropped.

If this is free I'm with it, but I don't know if I'm willing to pay more money for this at this point.

I bought the last DLC and barely played it, unlike Taken King which I spent hundreds of hours playing.

What up my Xbox peeps... PS dudes too.

I'm down for this carry as usual :lol:

I'm not even 400 light though I stopped playing after that heavy heavy carry from Un and his peeps and I think my light level was 392 or something not sure.

Been on Halo 5 since with my mans and them memphissfinest memphissfinest so lay off my homie... even though I'm causing his ranks in Halo to drop do to my poor play :smh:

I never did vault of glass though I wasn't a Destiny player like that when it dropped.

If this is free I'm with it, but I don't know if I'm willing to pay more money for this at this point.

I bought the last DLC and barely played it, unlike Taken King which I spent hundreds of hours playing.

Never Gave Up and Un with the carry? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom