Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yall needed us during them down days b
You ain't lyin, bruh
grin.gif

Man I want to get back in but I've given these dudes too much money to pay the price of half a game for Rise of Iron.

Paid for 3 expansions within a year then the story had to get completely redone, roll your eyes all you want but that's justifiable to me to not give them anymore money.

I dont even look at it as money now. Its more of paying for the social experience. So many classic moments with this game :pimp:

Paid for 3 expansions within a year then the story had to get completely redone, roll your eyes all you want but that's justifiable to me to not give them anymore money.

I dont even look at it as money now. Its more of paying for the social experience. So many classic moments with this game :pimp:

My fave moments this gen were def raiding with my friends on Destiny. Enough games have dropped/are dropping to hold me over until Destiny 2 though, especially if it's coming out this year. Feel like they're doing this to get people like me back in a pay more before Destiny 2 :lol:

Man I want to get back in but I've given these dudes too much money to pay the price of half a game for Rise of Iron.
eyes.gif

Rise of Iron has been on sale on and off for the last 2 months. I'm sure you could find it for a reasonable price.

:rolleyes

Rise of Iron has been on sale on and off for the last 2 months. I'm sure you could find it for a reasonable price.

If i can find it for a solid price I'll def consider it. Do miss the game and wasn't trying to knock it, just don't like how Bungie executed some of this stuff since the game's been out.

My fave moments this gen were def raiding with my friends on Destiny. Enough games have dropped/are dropping to hold me over until Destiny 2 though, especially if it's coming out this year. Feel like they're doing this to get people like me back in a pay more before Destiny 2 :lol:

Yup ill just wait until destiny 2 then lose 2 more years of my life lol

If i can find it for a solid price I'll def consider it. Do miss the game and wasn't trying to knock it, just don't like how Bungie executed some of this stuff since the game's been out.

They set a ugly example. Releasing a bare broken game then patching it later. We basically beta tested it for them for a year.

They set a ugly example. Releasing a bare broken game then patching it later. We basically beta tested it for them for a year.

Exactly. Remember how bad it used to be to level up? :x :lol:

Last edited:
Exactly. Remember how bad it used to be to level up?
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Good lord it was terrible when the Taken King was first released, at least with Vanilla Destiny you had a chance at full light level gear from Vault of Glass.

The very first release of King's Fall, RNGezus was god damn prick.........full light level gear was a damn miracle with that thing AND the gear infusion system was still doing that ******ed averaging scale.

It was embarrassing that it took a free April update LAST YEAR to correct the infusion system issue.  Thank god Bungie is making a commitment to move forward with this current light level infusion system for Destiny 2 (at least that is what it is looking like, no confirmations that they are scrapping it yet).

Watching the new Age of Triumph stream as of this post

What do you get when you combine the the EPIC strike modifier.........and MAYHEM from the crucible playlists?

DAYBREAK

nthat.gif

Daybreak modifier added to Nightfall strikes, it will be in the first Nightfall strike of Age of Triumph for March 28th  (it will only show up once a month though).

Starting July 18th (according to the stream), there'll be 6 weeks of Daybreak Strikes through August as well.

And an overall summary of the stream

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom