Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Did anyone save their knuckles of eao from last week and were you still given one this week in VoG? I saved mine from last week and I'm hoping that it won't affect me and not give me one this week since I'm going to raid tonight.

Quad JR lucky my controller dead, gonna be cooking cordon bleus on destiny now sinceI'm back home [emoji]128520[/emoji].

Playing VOG the "right way" is pretty fun and interesting.
From stuff that I forgot to learning new strategies.

Now I know which items I'd like to carry so that I can switch between stuff for the first boss and win.

Now I know which items I'd like to carry so that I can switch between stuff for the first boss and win.

You running with a squad or LFG some randoms.

You running with a squad or LFG some randoms.

Solo
im dead b

Assemble the squad!
JJ lead us with the carry!

Savage lol.

Luckily my wife don't mind to much. She's actually paying for my preorder and the expansion pass lol

Really enjoyed the Atheon Challenge. I like that everyone is involved and necessary, nobody can hide and not too many can 'carry' the others as previously.

Haven't got the Vex to drop, so I'll probably wait a few weeks to stack up some Knuckles of Eao.

Cause she got Jody :nerd:

jokes broski :lol:

Lol no worries my dude lol

Really enjoyed the Atheon Challenge. I like that everyone is involved and necessary, nobody can hide and not too many can 'carry' the others as previously.

Haven't got the Vex to drop, so I'll probably wait a few weeks to stack up some Knuckles of Eao.

Safe to assume you guys cleared it last night? I'm enjoying these raids again man.

That templar challenge was roughhhhhhhh for me since I was running relic. Took a good hour of wipes till i finally got the hang of the timing.

Btw I went to my local GameStop to pick up my cayde-6 figure and I guess GameStop released a new bundle today which includes the collectors edition plus some engram plush toys and a Lord Saladin and wolves figures and destiny keychain...My dumba S S decided to get it lol.

View media item 2397149

Well from what I heard, the Vex doesn't drop from any of the challenges...........it drops like normal from Atheon himself.  Just like old Year 1, you have to trust RNG again when fighting Atheon for the new Y3 Vex to drop.

God bless 3 of Coins for that (and the new Knuckes of Eao)

Lol no worries my dude lol
Safe to assume you guys cleared it last night? I'm enjoying these raids again man.

That templar challenge was roughhhhhhhh for me since I was running relic. Took a good hour of wipes till i finally got the hang of the timing.

Btw I went to my local GameStop to pick up my cayde-6 figure and I guess GameStop released a new bundle today which includes the collectors edition plus some engram plush toys and a Lord Saladin and wolves figures and destiny keychain...My dumba S S decided to get it lol.

View media item 2397149

What's the plush engram look like? :nerd:

What's the plush engram look like?
nerd.gif
the pictures are super tiny on the website but click on the one and u can see it

http://www.gamestop.com/collection/destiny-2#

Back
Top Bottom