Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I heard that adept pulse rifle from the VoG challenges is a Crucible beast............I haven't done VoG in over a year, but I'm tempted to LFG myself back in and try to get that new pulse rifle from the Atheon/Templar challenges

Got the crappy vex on my first run though atheon

why are legendary primaries harder to get than the adepts smh

Where can I get the ornament to make my crappy vex a crappy chrome vex?

Classic iHustle, getting weapons that everyone wants and proceeds to poop on them :lol:

I do believe the only way to get the newest ornaments (Vex, Nechrocasm, NLB, etc.) is through the Treasure Boxes.

Classic iHustle, getting weapons that everyone wants and proceeds to poop on them
laugh.gif

I do believe the only way to get the newest ornaments (Vex, Nechrocasm, NLB, etc.) is through the Treasure Boxes.
ahh so im never gonna get it then lol

I got teh nechrocasm one from a box too ithink

But I need to rebuild the necrocasm again

How you been raps?

Normally a "Destiny 2 thread" would be made for Destiny 2 :stoneface:

21 days later response:

:stoneface:

When is amazon going to drop these CEs. I need that 20% discount!

I just can't bring myself to waste time on gear that is essentially worthless. Especially when Mass effect: Andromeda and Warframe are still lit.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh so im never gonna get it then lol

I got teh nechrocasm one from a box too ithink

But I need to rebuild the necrocasm again

How you been raps?

Yeah, 3 boxes a week sounded good when they first announced... but with the loot table being enormous, and including legendary horns :smh: , it might take a little while to get the thing(s) we're looking for.

Destiny 1 is finally wrapping up for the squad. We definitely don't play as much as we used to. Even Trials weekends aren't what they used to be for us. I was really surprised that we got everyone together to do 3 VoG runs, and I bet that won't be the case for KF this week.

@OneSickRetro, that thread will probably be started during the D2 release at E3, but I'm sure if you started one, folks would start populating.

I heard that adept pulse rifle from the VoG challenges is a Crucible beast............I haven't done VoG in over a year, but I'm tempted to LFG myself back in and try to get that new pulse rifle from the Atheon/Templar challenges

I got the legendary version of it so I'm kinda happy. Haven't tried it out in crucible yet but it seems like it should be in the same mold as the quick Fire low impact pulses that dominate crucible :lol:

Building a functional group for a raid on LFG is so hard..........especially to carry my struggling punk ***
laugh.gif

Welp, guess I'll never have a shot at those adept exotics from VoG for another month......thank god Iron Banner will begin later today

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom