Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I came in here to say I have no idea why I bought this game again cuz nobody is ever playing it. I see yall feel the same way lol. Playing by yourself is trash. I almost regret buying this again.

I came in here to say I have no idea why I bought this game again cuz nobody is ever playing it. I see yall feel the same way lol. Playing by yourself is trash. I almost regret buying this again.
LFG is still lame **** sauce as ever.

I made a Crota's End raid group last week, and one of my groups had this absolutely **** back that got pissed off and ranted because we couldn't kill Crota in under 2 minutes.

Literally forced the entire team to rage quit on his punk ***, and I blocked the dude.  It took me another 2 more set of LFG teams to finally kill Crota on my final character. 
mean.gif

Yeah, this would be the worst time to "re-purchase" Destiny and all of its DLCs.  

Its dead, and the people that remain are mostly the elitist hardasses that will rant at their raid groups for one small mistake.

Last edited:
I can understand if you bought it again to unlock the t-shirt, but otherwise it was a big mistake :lol:

I can understand if you bought it again to unlock the t-shirt, but otherwise it was a big mistake
laugh.gif
TBH, a lot of my friends have started to come back and play Destiny a little bit since Age of Triumph came out a month ago.

Although it isn't just for the updated raids............"Private Crucible matches" is the primary reason.

Screw your missions, quests, and bounties.........Private Crucible matches is the only fun left in Destiny (and maybe Iron Banner, but screw that **** and the elitist teabaggers in there).

:lol: tekthemaestro tekthemaestro listen it's going to be harder to do it by yourself but at the same time you can't expect to people to run strikes with you and such just to level you. We are still online to raid and do a NF and such but until there is a need to level agai, wen are all beyond that part.

If you got to 390+ we'd raid with you but you have to understand that it's a game we enjoy in small bursts right now. We all sort of burn out when new content drops then we drop off a bit but that is normal.

Last edited:
Tek, just stick to farming motes of light........then unload the suckers on a faction for reward packages.

You'll get to 400+ light in no time with that strategy (although that'll take a while though).

I lied.........Destiny 1 is not dead YET.

Next week's Iron Banner has been announced
 Project Mayhem
The Iron Lords have a project in store for you next week. They want you to help them add some Mayhem to the Crucible.

iron_banner.gif

Begins: Tuesday, May 9, 10AM Pacific

Ends: Tuesday, May 16, 2AM Pacific

The game is Mayhem Clash!
That’s right. For the first time ever, Iron Banner will be set up for maximum supercharge. Bring your abilities and a hunger for endgame loot.
Iron Banana is going to be an ORB PARTY for 7 straight days..........FINALLY.

So @TEKtheMAESTRO, there's your way to 400 light right there.  Get your Titan hammers ready, your hunter golden pistols ready, and your warlock tickle fingers ready.........the orbs will rain in the Iron Banana.

Iron Banner Mayhem........supposed to be fun since Clash Mayhem is literally just that, FUN.

But if you're trying to rank up........Iron Banner Clash Mayhem is actually low-key SWEATY AS ****.  You literally need a coordinated 6-man fireteam to get all them wins to rank up and/or complete that 10 win (or 20 games minimum) Iron Banner bounty.

If you're running with randoms, it is actually a guaranteed L........no matter if you're rocking a Tier-12 geared Golden Gun, Blade Dancer, or Hammer Titan.

Thank god it'll be over at reset, then we can go back to normal chill **** before the Destiny 2 gameplay reveal

Last edited:
Nope. I used to use our labs network cause it wasn't part of the main network so it wasn't blocked but after that ransomware stunt over the weekend. LOCKDOWN.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom