Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Need 2 more for the raid on normal.

Last boss on Aetheon. Add me and please know what you're doing. 27+ please.

Last edited:
Im on right now if anyone trying to run some tiger strikes or nightfall. Dont got time for the raid tho lol

SumGuyChris

What system

PS4

Also random question for those with the Bladedancer or even the blink ability in general...do yall think its worth the small recovery sacrifice to have that ability or should I just stick with the regular double jump? Tried the Blink ability before and it was weird but seemed very useful once you learn how to master it. Any of yall use it as a Bladedancer?

Thanks to zero for carrying me, got nerfed half way so now im lvl 12 in need of relic iron for my ship the karuna fallling

What system
PS4

Also random question for those with the Bladedancer or even the blink ability in general...do yall think its worth the small recovery sacrifice to have that ability or should I just stick with the regular double jump? Tried the Blink ability before and it was weird but seemed very useful once you learn how to master it. Any of yall use it as a Bladedancer?
For PvP blink is awesome. For PvE the double jump is better.

Level 27 asking to be carried through Atheon hard mode and people offering money to get Atheon done for a Vex and a trophy.... You guys about to have Tek lose his damn mind
roll.gif
lol1.gif

@wrightone86 My damn Internet just cut out. Got kicked out of PSN. Wtf. Tried to reset the router but it's still not up. My bad bro. I'll just catch you tomm. Kicked out with error code zebra. Smdh.

@wrightone86 My damn Internet just cut out. Got kicked out of PSN. Wtf. Tried to reset the router but it's still not up. My bad bro. I'll just catch you tomm. Kicked out with error code zebra. Smdh.
All good man. I went and picked up the baby and asked him what was he doing woke at this time and then saw you leave the party and then fireteam. Had me thinking you thought I asked you that :lol:

I finished it and got 2 shards from it though :pimp:

Last edited:
Im stuck on Lvl 25. Light on 71 and not budging. SMH. Every new armor piece I got is ***.

Level your reputations and get marks. That Suros is good so pick something that has perks catered to auto rifle, carry more ammo, reload faster, and stuff like that. I see that you do a lot of tiger strikes so you must have a lot of vanguard marks. Buy armor from the vanguard.

Im stuck on Lvl 25. Light on 71 and not budging. SMH. Every new armor piece I got is ***.

Level your reputations and get marks. That Suros is good so pick something that has perks catered to auto rifle, carry more ammo, reload faster, and stuff like that. I see that you do a lot of tiger strikes so you must have a lot of vanguard marks. Buy armor from the vanguard.

THIS AND MORE THIS.

BUY THAT VANGUARD ARMOR SO THAT IT WILL BOOST YOUR LEVEL UP TO AT LEAST 28. CATCH XUR SELLING EXOTIC ARMOR FOR YOUR CLASS AND BUY THAT AND EQUIP. WITH VANGUARD ARMOR AND AN EXOTIC YOU CAN GET TO 29 WITH IT ALL LEVELED UP. RUN RAID TO GET RAID ARMOR OR PLAY THE NEW IRON BANNER (IF YOU ARE LUCKY TO GET THE RIGHT DROPS) AND THAT WILL GET YOU TO 30.

The raid resets on Tuesday correct? I'm ready for another fresh run on normal. I need some raid gear smh

is there any news of a patch tomorrow? :nerd: :nerd:

lowkey hoping there won't be one...yet

Agreed, if you get a Hard save don't finish it out. Let the rest of us get it :smokin

I need to get in there and leave like the bandits that Based and Wright did last week.

Last edited:

is there any news of a patch tomorrow?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Agreed, if you get a Hard save don't finish it out. Let the rest of us get it
smokin.gif

I need to get in there and leave like the bandits that Based and Wright did last week.
Me too. Level 12 here looking to be carried through Hard Mode Raid. I can offer my expertise in harvesting Spinmetal after you carry me through the raid.

Honestly Fellas, I think we should run the raid on hard Wed or Thursday night so we don't have to run it twice.

Nobody knows when that patch is coming but I hope it's not tomorrow :nerd:

I usually try to beat atheon on hard mode to get the double loot drops before I do the rest on normal.

Nobody knows when that patch is coming but I hope it's not tomorrow :nerd:

I usually try to beat atheon on hard mode to get the double loot drops before I do the rest on normal.

everything is double loot right? oracle, templar, gatekeeper? or is it just atheon?

If you don't play normal first, then everything is double drops.

But defending the confluxes on hard is ridiculous :smh:

So I usually try to get the oracles checkpoint

Last edited:
If you don't play normal first, then everything is double drops.

But defending the confluxes on hard is ridiculous :smh:

So I usually try to get the oracles checkpoint

Well, there is the strat where everyone stays up top minus 2 people downstairs to get the blind oracle. Everyone else is upstairs with an icebreaker and Scout Rifles.

Back
Top Bottom