Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I didnt even know there was a thread dedicated to this game!! fail on my end!

Tickling_UR_Culo is my PSN, add me guys! Im level 25 titan, Im DESPERATE to level up lol, i cant seem to find any legendary gear, and im pretty upset i didnt have a chance to get the Suros this past weekend!

I'd help you if I was on PSN.

:tongue:After mid December, when my finals are, I hope you guys are ready because I'll be your distraction.:lol:

Last edited:
Just completed the Nightfall, and end up getting the Exotic chest armor :smokin but it's same exact Voidfang Vestments piece that I already own. :smh:

No raid for me tonite, I'm trying to be strong and wait until this weekend, but I know one of you mofos gonna try to convince me before then ...Jr already asked me, negative sir.

Going to be a little after 10 I'm on. Might be easier for the usual Tuesday runs and do the raid later this week.

Just keep me updated.

There's a jack-o'-lantern head called a jackolyte you can get. It's a consumable and only lasts for 30 minutes.

Also there are 4 new sparrows with new abilities.

Easiest nightfall and weekly heroic ever. Void burn x Atheons Epilogue = stupid easy. Just finished both in 25 minutes. Whoever said epilogue is trash is wrong.

Easiest nightfall and weekly heroic ever. Void burn x Atheons Epilogue = stupid easy. Just finished both in 25 minutes. Whoever said epilogue is trash is wrong.
:smh:

I have no idea of this 'easy' you speak of. My guns are terricloth.

Back
Top Bottom