Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

No honorable mentions of the Vanquisher VIII? Best legendary auto there is.. Reminds me of the Suros.

No honorable mentions of the Vanquisher VIII? Best legendary auto there is.. Reminds me of the Suros.

This blasphemy here
laugh.gif

They are 2 different types of assault rifles.

Epilogue is high rate of fire and low impact. Price is slower rate of fire and more impact. They are 2 different play styles and types of assault rifles. My first assault rifle legendary was the Doctor Nope, so I have used both types, and they both are decent but for I prefer the lower rate of fire assault rifles. I have been tempted to buy the Vanquisher VIII from the New Monarchy faction because I have heard that is the only thing that really trumps the Shadow Price (more so PvP-wise).
wink.gif

Didn't know if I had the name exactly right, but I knew that was the right gun at least, lol

Last edited:
Wright is a gun connoisseur. Level what you got now that's essential. The other potential possibilities can wait.

Wright is a gun connoisseur. Level what you got now that's essential. The other potential possibilities can wait.
But since I am leveling the Truth launcher, I need a legendary primary to use while I level it
happy.gif

Wait....I was supposed to be grabbing one of the pulse rifles from vault like I said earlier...
frown.gif

That Vanquisher shall be mine eventually though.

Maybe I will get the rare scooter as consolation
laugh.gif

Thanks for all the input guys. This "one exotic weapon at a time" thing is killing me. I don't see why we can't carry more than one, especially when you consider how some of them are only exotic in appearance (Bad Juju, Pocket Infinity, I'm looking at you)

If it's normal I'll do it but we need to make it a speed run. No bs no exploits. Get in and get through the bosses asap

If it's normal I'll do it but we need to make it a speed run. No bs no exploits. Get in and get through the bosses asap
the run is indeed normal, we need atleast 2 30's and time before we do the raid on hard

Back
Top Bottom