Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Absolutely not true. It took 14hrs to from 6-20 including being dragged through all higher difficulty story missions and all vangaurd bounties.

Then you are doing it wrong and not handing in bounties and not doing public events each and every times. You can ask zero and wright, I got my warlock to 20 in 6.7 hours played. If it's your 2nd or 3rd character it is easily attainable. A reddit poster did it in 6 hours flat.

I'm not saying everyone should do it, but it's easily done if you can focus and not waste any time.

It might be my past WoW experience that allows me to grind easily but hey it works for me. Then again I haven't played WoW since January 2007.

My clan has 2 raid parties running at 1am Pacific for that world first. Good luck to all of you in the thread who are trying to do so as well! It'll be my first experience with this sort of thing so should be fun. 
nthat.gif

The 15 hours of work I'm doing/have done today to make sure I have tomorrow free isn't as fun. 
laugh.gif

My clan has 2 raid parties running at 1am Pacific for that world first. Good luck to all of you in the thread who are trying to do so as well! It'll be my first experience with this sort of thing so should be fun. :nthat:

The 15 hours of work I'm doing/have done today to make sure I have tomorrow free isn't as fun. :lol:

I played in a top 100 world and top 25 US ranked guild in vanilla WoW. It was fun but I wouldn't do it again at least at that level :lol:

Too time consuming and sort of been there done that. I definitely want to wish good luck to you and your guild. It's definitely a fun experience and don't regret my time doing it in the past. But it can be frustrating since you're on the clock

Edit,
I actually have a firm belief that Crota will be a lot harder than VoG. Bungie wants to make it more time consuming I believe, especially hard mode. For the raid to be cleared within 24 hours is actually sort of sad when it's supposed to be sort of the culmination and end game mode.

Last edited:
I did not do all the strikes. I just remember it took around 14hrs....

My clan has 2 raid parties running at 1am Pacific for that world first. Good luck to all of you in the thread who are trying to do so as well! It'll be my first experience with this sort of thing so should be fun. 
nthat.gif

The 15 hours of work I'm doing/have done today to make sure I have tomorrow free isn't as fun. 
laugh.gif
I played in a top 100 world and top 25 US ranked guild in vanilla WoW. It was fun but I wouldn't do it again at least at that level
laugh.gif

Too time consuming and sort of been there done that. I definitely want to wish good luck to you and your guild. It's definitely a fun experience and don't regret my time doing it in the past. But it can be frustrating since you're on the clock

Edit,
I actually have a firm belief that Crota will be a lot harder than VoG. Bungie wants to make it more time consuming I believe, especially hard mode. For the raid to be cleared within 24 hours is actually sort of sad when it's supposed to be sort of the culmination and end game mode.
Thanks! 

I hope we can do it, but I feel like we have a couple guys that have the talent just not the commitment. I just hope the IGN team doesn't get the W1st... I've watched streams and the main guy (Alfredo) is kind of an obnoxious tool. 
laugh.gif

Thanks! 

I hope we can do it, but I feel like we have a couple guys that have the talent just not the commitment. I just hope the IGN team doesn't get the W1st... I've watched streams and the main guy (Alfredo) is kind of an obnoxious tool. :lol:

Never watched the streams but you need 1 person to keep people in check and sort of get people in synch so he's probably the one.

To some he might be obnoxious but to others he's the one that makes them click. It's hard to find a good raid leader and it's a case by case scenario. I'm more of research guy myself to find efficient and effective strats and builds.

SQUAD UP!!! Peso Squad and TMT. LET'S GO!!! :nthat:

These solar damage tracking missiles and arc cluster bombs are ALL READY. Sup Crota. :evil:

anyone have problems downloading the update today? my joint keep crashing 'wasp' error. my boy in my party chat having the same issue.

Lol. Just read about the new way to upgrade. I stopped playing after I beat the story missions. Pretty sure the dropout rates were epic. Titan still sitting at 21.

Back
Top Bottom