Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Smh I hate playing with randoms. Join ur strike team get all the way to the boss then they leave wtf really?

Runnin some DLC stuff on twitch once it goes live. Will probably do the Eris bounties and wait til the rest of the squad is on to knock out a couple raids and strikes and stuff.

If you aint cop the DLC yet peep the channel. And if you need a HM Raid run on reset just like the page and comment with your PSN and NT name. I'll probably be streaming for the next 8-12 hours.

Last edited:
I think you might have to close out the game at 1AM so the update can de installed. Gonna start the straming back up once it's live. #GRINDLIFE
just log out and sign back in it works. No need to close the game. It installed when you booted it up earlier.

Last edited:
Spoiler
Murmur

After the third mission you get a fusion rifle that swaps between arc and solar
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Looks like 2 IB are a must for the boss they are streaming now, both guys are on Knight duty.

First blue engram turned into a new legendary rocket launcher :wow:

Nice. Saved all my engrams. Hopefully I get something good

Edit: aaaand nothing. Least I won't have to xur furbished 3 exotics. Turned on invective, bad juju, and pocket infinity :smokin. Now time for work tho I'll prolly be on the destiny reddit all day :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom