Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Shouts out to infraren infraren ciscokid ciscokid ihust1e ihust1e for the raids.

Was tryna do swordbearer with my warlock. Too damn hard with their weak *** jumps.

Almost had crota on hard too but then evoxr1 evoxr1 killed himself smh. Only needed one more sword and it was a rap. Never again will I use anything other than my hunter for sword :lol:

I didn't wanna use my hunter cuz I already beat it with him. Maybe I was being selfish. Meh. But ihust1e helped us out.

Finally got that damn warlock helm. Now he has a full raid set.

Thank you my bros.

TPT. That is all.

Last edited:
Yea no burn
mean.gif
That's what I'm saying 
mean.gif

Shouts out to infraren infraren ciscokid ciscokid ihust1e ihust1e for the raids.

Was tryna do swordbearer with my warlock. Too damn hard with their weak *** jumps.

Almost had crota on hard too but then evoxr1 evoxr1 killed himself smh. Only needed one more sword and it was a rap. Never again will I use anything other than my hunter for sword :lol:

I didn't wanna use my hunter cuz I already beat it with him. Maybe I was being selfish. Meh. But ihust1e helped us out.

Finally got that damn warlock helm. Now he has a full raid set.

Thank you my bros.

TPT. That is all.

Hey! Can't help it if warlocks suck at gliding lol.

Glad u guys got it though. TPT is holding it down!

Pass on NFs this week lol. Unless mogs really want to do it.

Bruh this TPT **** really out here b. Went in to help with crota last night and only me and @Ciscokid  had the NT branding still 
roll.gif

About to change my clan to Agent of the Five and be its sole renegade member 
pimp.gif

@InfraRen  and @Ciscokid  with the glowhooos 
nthat.gif
. I swear i heard Cisco wiping the tears from his eyes 
roll.gif

HM crota is food now.

All 4 knights came thru the glass to work us and failed. 

I fell off the casket mid reload and looked the ogre dead in his eye?/face? still couldnt be touched (No Dont Touch Me Bruh thooo)

The Gatekeeper AND Swordbearer came through to the top room to check us. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This was all the same run we trashed bum *** crota

None of us were impressed b.

NFs and Crota raids today b's. Ya boy's girl needs that titaness helm with the health regen b. 

Other than than that im doing lancefree agency **** b. Assemble the team and ill come thru with the choppa 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I will be available 6pm EST until maybe 1AM the latest. 12hr shift at work/school tomorrow

Last edited:
Pass on NFs this week lol. Unless mogs really want to do it.

Bruh this TPT **** really out here b. Went in to help with crota last night and only me and @Ciscokid
 had the NT branding still :rofl: .

About to change my clan to Agent of the Five and be its sole renegade member :pimp:

@InfraRen
 and @Ciscokid
 with the glowhooos :nthat: . I swear i heard Cisco wiping the tears from his eyes 
:rofl:

HM crota is food now.

All 4 knights came thru the glass to work us and failed. 

I fell off the casket mid reload and looked the ogre dead in his eye?/face? still couldnt be touched (No Dont Touch Me Bruh thooo)

The Gatekeeper AND Swordbearer came through to the top room to check us. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This was all the same run we trashed bum *** crota

None of us were impressed b.

NFs and Crota raids today b's. Ya boy's girl needs that titaness helm with the health regen b. 

Other than than that im doing lancefree agency **** b. Assemble the team and ill come thru with the choppa :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

I will be available 6pm EST until maybe 1AM the latest. 12hr shift at work/school tomorrow

You're the truth good sir!

Yeah I should be down for most of that ish tonight.

I spoke and hust1e asked, "how high?" :lol:. Thanks everyone for helping me get my glowing hoodie, fang of ir yut and not to mention my first suros :smokin

Heck yeah dude, we can finally breathe easy and not feel like each Crota run is an insurmountable skull*&^%. That glow looks good on us. :smokin

I don't even care about the drops, although I did get the Word of Crota so that was solid.

Last edited:
Congrats to you guys. Finally got the monkey off your back. Make sure that everyone has tracking rockets, they are more important for taking down Crota than anything else since he loves to move so much. The rest is just cleaning up errors and a clean connection with no lag for the sword wielder.

Just peeped that IB Scout is just like the Crucible one I just got. Imma try to get 2, keep one with the default perks and another with rerolled ones :smokin

Hoping the IB sniper drops for me too while I play this today lol

IB straight disappointed.. Will buy 1 shotgun though, I pray that sniper drops for me while I grind for rank 5

IB straight disappointed.. Will buy 1 shotgun though, I pray that sniper drops for me while I grind for rank 5

So what are the random drops this week? I know that it was AR and sniper last time. What is it this time?

Edit:

People saying that the Rocket and Timurs will be the random drops since they usually make the weapons you could buy the previous time the drops this time around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom