Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Crucible has been a mess since the second patch. All the lag switchers came out of the wood work after destiny tracker page popped up, and it seems to like choosing the person with the dial up connection to host.

Got blessed with my 3rd Gallerhorn today. I feel like I beat the game for real now.
smokin.gif

Time to announce retirement, dawg. 

Got blessed with my 3rd Gallerhorn today. I feel like I beat the game for real now. :smokin
Welcome to the elite club :smokin

In before Biggie comes and picks on me for leaving one at 300 to be my crucible launcher since damage scales anyways :lol:

I will level it next time. I didn't this past Xur because I was saving my glimmer for Iron Banner gear.

and I have yet to get one :frown:

Me too :smh:

Only exotics I want left are

Gghorn
Red Death
Vex
Hawkmoon

Dont even care bout anything else or I already have it

Also what the amount of xp you need to get to rank 3 in Iron Banner? Almost at Rank 2. Just need to win like 2 more matches and ill be there

Welcome to the elite club :smokin

In before Biggie comes and picks on me for leaving one at 300 to be my crucible launcher since damage scales anyways :lol:

I will level it next time. I didn't this past Xur because I was saving my glimmer for Iron Banner gear.

Hardcore players have 200+ hand in stacked just for those situations :lol:

On another note I upgraded all my exotic guns last night. After I upgrade these 2 new IB pieces I literally don't have anything to upgrade besides my 2nd IBer :smh:

Last edited:
Hardcore players have 200+ hand in stacked just for those situations :lol:

On another note I upgraded all my exotic guns last night. After I upgrade these 2 new IB pieces I literally don't have anything to upgrade besides my 2nd IBer :smh:
Yea and those turn ins :lol:
I have like 14k worth of them saved but I don't want to use them yet haha

So can I get that dev hack to speed level my exotics since you don't need it any more?

NFs

-some legendary pulse rifle

-9 SC

my 2nd alt is a lvl 26 hunter.  I have no motivation to level him up.  Looked at my Destiny stats, took me a little over 7 hrs from level 1 to 20+

Im on death singers right now crota HM (sorry Cisco) probably going to run VoG HM later on after we pass this part.

Destiny servers are some trash right now. I'm in a strike and I hear Hustle and those guys in their raid having the same laggy/glitch problems too.

Mobs disappearing and popping back up. Hitting mobs and no damage showing on them.

Yo add me I am just getting into this PSN: Ohleo

I am level 16. Just send me an invite and tell me who you are.

Back
Top Bottom