Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif

Ran one NF last night with ciscokid ciscokid and another dude: 3 legendary drops :\. Up For Anything auto here.

Will be down tonight to run the other on my alt and then maybe a weekly depending on time.

Last edited:
NF got me heated. All that work for a hide and seek shotgun and the hunter chest piece that xur was selling
-_-

So for you maxed out players are you still finding value in the game

If you can find a consistent fire team to do raids, strikes, and crucible with then yes. It's a social game at the end of the day. If you play solo you'll be miserable.

Otherwise, I think you'll be deterred because relying on LFG doesn't always lead to success, especially for the hard content.

Biggie is the closest "maxed" player. He has every exotic weapon and Titan gear. All he needs is the crux to drop and he is done. He leveled them all to 331 as well :x

He still needs like 2 warlock armor pieces and he is done with them too.

Even then, he still could go for a maxed hunter for the trophy and to own every exotic in the game if he wanted to.

So I see they still hate Destiny in the PS thread. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

@Stay Lurkin  once you get to level 20 then you can at least run some nightfalls and weeklies with the rest of us ....do you have any alt characters?

Last edited:
So I see they still hate Destiny in the PS thread. :rolleyes  :lol:

@Stay Lurkin
 once you get to level 20 then you can at least run some nightfalls and weeklies with the rest of us ....do you have any alt characters?

Yea and once one hits level 20 is where the real grind begins. You need to get to 24-25 to do the weekly at level 24. Get some strange coins and buy an exotic helmet or something from Xur. Then you can do VoG raid for some weapons and you'll get higher light gear and eventually can do hardmode VoG and then Crota and what not. It's is a grind for a bit and can be annoying at times so you have to understand it. Going to the destiny reddit page can answer a lot of questions and can give you a lot of suggestions. This game can get quite complex once you start analyzing weapons and armor to one another and even specing them for use.

Last edited:
When I try to explain what to do once you hit level 20 to a couple friends I have that are level 20 and don't know what to do they give me that look and I just stop
laugh.gif

1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

So I see they still hate Destiny in the PS thread. 
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

@Stay Lurkin
 once you get to level 20 then you can at least run some nightfalls and weeklies with the rest of us ....do you have any alt characters?
Alternative characters?
Yes, once you start running nightfalls, weeklys, raids every week, you will want to run them more than once in a week.

In order to do so you need multiple characters over level 20, then you can run everything 3 times a week.

Last edited:
Oh. Like how you can pick 3 different character types in the beginning?
Yes but to be honest, the easiest way is just having 3 of the same characters so they can share armor.

@WrightOne86  it is frustrating to see people talk about Destiny without really even giving it a chance.

Yeah I am glad I got it again.

I bought TDB as well.

I really really enjoy it. It reminds me of my Phantasy Star days. The best gaming memories I ever had.

@Quad how people going to say they played for a few minutes or to level 5, take it out, never play it again and then give their analysis on the game?
laugh.gif

anyone down to help me complete some bounties tonight? :rolleyes ya boy stuck at level 23 with a vanguard still level 1 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom