Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So some quick things I noticed with the patch that weren't mentioned.

Gun sounds changed along with the way they affect other things. The explosions caused by a Fatebringer crit-kill causes the ground to shake and you can feel it.
During patrol missions, the graphics on the collectable items for collect missions look more 3-D.
Heavy Ammo glitch is fixed definitely, Bos tested it last night.
Experience is given to guns now when completing weeklies, dailies, and the like. Before it was just armor.

I'm sure there are a lot more, but I can't pinpoint them or have experienced them.

sick.gif
That thing NEVER shot that fast. And the recoil on it use to be insane as well.
IM BOUT TO PUT IN WOOOOOOOORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...... in pve. cuz pvp is wack.

So some quick things I noticed with the patch that weren't mentioned.

Gun sounds changed along with the way they affect other things. The explosions caused by a Fatebringer crit-kill causes the ground to shake and you can feel it.
During patrol missions, the graphics on the collectable items for collect missions look more 3-D.
Heavy Ammo glitch is fixed definitely, Bos tested it last night.
Experience is given to guns now when completing weeklies, dailies, and the like. Before it was just armor.

I'm sure there are a lot more, but I can't pinpoint them or have experienced them.
FINALLY! Might actually be inclined to do dailies again with that change.
Frost Bos gonna be getting all these osiris shader and exotic ships before we even see them
mean.gif
Fixed

Frost going to be stealing the new exotics from us no doubt though
laugh.gif
mean.gif

FINALLY! Might actually be inclined to do dailies again with that change.

Fixed

Frost going to be stealing the new exotics from us no doubt though :lol: :smh:

I'm still the only TMT member and all out honorary members that has only 1 Gjallarhorn :smh: Frost has 5....

I'm still the only TMT member and all out honorary members that has only 1 Gjallarhorn
mean.gif
Frost has 5....
at least you have one 
mean.gif
 im more confident that I wont have it by the time HOW drops than I am that i will at this rate. #themostelusiveweapon

at least you have one :smh:  im more confident that I wont have it by the time HOW drops than I am that i will at this rate. #themostelusiveweapon

The amount of hours I put into this game raiding, doing strikes, Crucible, and the like 1 is the least I deserve :lol:

Granted I have the craziest luck with every other weapon. Had 3x of every other exotic weapon minus the Crux if not 4x, 5x, 6x, or even 8x of NLB and P&T :rofl:

The amount of hours I put into this game raiding, doing strikes, Crucible, and the like 1 is the least I deserve
laugh.gif

Granted I have the craziest luck with every other weapon. Had 3x of every other exotic weapon minus the Crux if not 4x, 5x, 6x, or even 8x of NLB and P&T
roll.gif
i feel you mythoclast is like my best friend at this point 4 drops, fatebringer too 13 drops, i mean cmon i keep getting the same weapons over and over lol some took forever to get (didnt get my first atheons epilogue until last month, or never had a suros drop yet)

I want to run VoG if anyone is running. want to do 2 runs.

I also have a crota HM checkpoint if anyone wants to run that.

still no black hammer for me :smh:

not sure if it was announced or not, but it looks like you can lock/unlock weapons for dismantling.

just view the item and move up to the lock icon and click to toggle... i know I've dismantled a weapon by a mistake before..... excellent feature addition if its new.

Look guys.

I have 5 gjallys like @illsupra

All of them trash

And Ive maxed out 3 of them. Im assuming the other 2 trash too.

Scoop and max that hunger for more sons
smokin.gif

Crota dont know the difference when he sees these hands b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom