Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Look guys.

I have 5 gjallys like @illsupra

All of them trash

And Ive maxed out 3 of them. Im assuming the other 2 trash too.

Scoop and max that hunger for more sons :smokin  

Crota dont know the difference when he sees these hands b

Don't say that. You will be yelled at for comparing the hunger and the gjally like I did :lol:

Honestly

Im suprised this wasnt in lower caps from the disappointment in using it.

Must not have equipped it yet.

Enjoy that honeymoon euphoria fam.

Honeymoon over when them wolfpack rounds dont pop off 

Lmao bruh you just hate the gally because everyone else loves it ole wanna be different no GOW having ***. But I'm on the 5 gally train too keeping 2 just to shard them in some poor noobs face one day.
View media item 1494078
You got me weak at work, told yall that's his laugh

Lmao

the 4th horsemans name has now officially been changed to the 4th HOLYSH*T

This guy was shreading every one in pvp using basically this gunhttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yaWm5HIw_CU

Last edited:
Honestly

lol after Memph shrieked with excitement I told him that. I said "breh, just wait til you max it out. you're gonna be so disappointed." Gjallahorn is like the Adam Morrison of Destiny

Honestly

lol after Memph shrieked with excitement I told him that. I said "breh, just wait til you max it out. you're gonna be so disappointed." Gjallahorn is like the Adam Morrison of Destiny

I give that award to the black hammer.... Some dude told me I wouldn't need the ice breaker anymore once I get the black hammer.....
Love it for boss fights tho.

Adam Morrison.

Good grief 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

imo the game is more IQ more than anything

Its not what you have. But what you do with what you have.

@Ciscokid  get off bloodborne man. I know you bored

Lmao bruh you just hate the gally because everyone else loves it ole wanna be different no GOW having ***. But I'm on the 5 gally train too keeping 2 just to shard them in some poor noobs face one day.

You got me weak at work, told yall that's his laugh

Lmao
Yall know my weakness is the I Dont Have GoW slander 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

See my Ermac in MK X b. Nether realm know I gotta rock my red

Finally got internet/cable setup in my new house and ran nightfalls last night. Got an Icebreaker and Radiant Dance Machines. Was thinking about it and I never use my Icebreaker anymore. There is literally no need for it. Debating trashing this one. Dance Machines? They're not worth upgrading.

Ran around with the 4th Horseman last night. Most fun I've had in Destiny in a while. I'll be stocking up on Secondary Ammo Synths and just running with the Horseman. Nothing stands a chance against it. Working on fully leveling it up now.

WTH is going on, on this last page?
laugh.gif

Dude really called the GGhorn Adam Morrison, when it is really the offspring of a MJ, Kobe and LeBron combined love child.

Black Hammer > (your favorite sniper).....for PvE

Any sniper with final round that can 1 shot with the perk for PvP still (I have a Broken Truth and a Gozen that can do this)

When we can upgrade the Praeydeth's Revenge to 365 in the new patch, that will go back to being the go to sniper for Iron Banner

I was only using the IceBreaker for the ammo glitch on Crota, but now that it is patched, I have no reason to use it. I will still keep the 3 that I have for all my guys though
grin.gif

Was trying out the 4th Horseman last night and it is insane!
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Turn around and run a NF and what do I get....another 4th Horseman
nthat.gif

I was talking with Zero and Biggie about moving weapons to 365, and as it stands, I don't even need to run the new stuff for the new weapons. You telling me that I can make the VoC, Vex, Fatebringer, Praeydeth Revenge, & Corrective Measure all 365 is enough for me. Now I just wish I hadn't sharded my extra Fatebringers, Vex and VoCs
frown.gif

WTH is going on, on this last page?
laugh.gif

Dude really called the GGhorn Adam Morrison, when it is really the offspring of a MJ, Kobe and LeBron combined love child.

Black Hammer > (your favorite sniper).....for PvE

Any sniper with final round that can 1 shot with the perk for PvP still (I have a Broken Truth and a Gozen that can do this)

When we can upgrade the Praeydeth's Revenge to 365 in the new patch, that will go back to being the go to sniper for Iron Banner

I was only using the IceBreaker for the ammo glitch on Crota, but now that it is patched, I have no reason to use it. I will still keep the 3 that I have for all my guys though
grin.gif

Was trying out the 4th Horseman last night and it is insane!
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Turn around and run a NF and what do I get....another 4th Horseman
nthat.gif

I was talking with Zero and Biggie about moving weapons to 365, and as it stands, I don't even need to run the new stuff for the new weapons. You telling me that I can make the VoC, Vex, Fatebringer, Praeydeth Revenge, & Corrective Measure all 365 is enough for me. Now I just wish I hadn't sharded my extra Fatebringers, Vex and VoCs
frown.gif
I need more Fatebringers now... Templar runs? 
laugh.gif

You still play this game? With the amount of slander you post I thought you woulda had a Youtube video on the breaking of your Destiny disc like this:

u say slander like it isnt true lol. and i barely play. even on weekends where i did most of my time i play maybe long enough to finish chores for my hunter then i just sign off in disgust/boredom lol. but everyone knew HoW would revive the game

You still play this game? With the amount of slander you post I thought you woulda had a Youtube video on the breaking of your Destiny disc like this:

u say slander like it isnt true lol. and i barely play. even on weekends where i did most of my time i play maybe long enough to finish chores for my hunter then i just sign off in disgust/boredom lol. but everyone knew HoW would revive the game

Need that Tek destroying Destiny video. Would be hilarious. 
laugh.gif

I think Memphis retired from destiny after he got his gjally. Need you back bruh.... Need that vex gun.

That said, you missed me going off on him last night :lol:
How u got 2 hunters that you keep sharing gear? :lol:

You on Xbox? I used to play with Memphis pretty often, but lately I just do Crucible

Back
Top Bottom