Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So is there a reason to do these dumb queen wraths anymore since you can't dismantle the legendary armor from it for ascendant shards? Literally useless now.

So is there a reason to do these dumb queen wraths anymore since you can't dismantle the legendary armor from it for ascendant shards? Literally useless now.
Yep useless
This just goes to show you that we haven't even scratched the surface of the raid, we been playing for the last couple of days around 3-4 hours each time and never got any kind of gear drops, only unspeakable death.
How far did y'all get? the first boss is the hardest if you ask me.

Last edited:

Yep useless
This just goes to show you that we haven't even scratched the surface of the raid, we been playing for the last couple of days around 3-4 hours each time and never got any kind of gear drops, only unspeakable death.
We at the part where you pick up the shield.

Yep useless
[thread="606173"] [/thread]

The first boss ...we get his energy down, then those ******* harpies kill us, then its a race to get the relic shield .....we even had a dude follow me, like the guide says to do, but while running/killing harpies the boss just blast me since im usually carrying the shield, and the dude following me.

Man i never go on NT nomore, no clue this thread existed. Im on PS3 - Donut1908. Level 28 3 light away from 29 if yall wanna run. Leave NT in the message

I'll Live stream again tonight to show yall it's mainly Quad's fault we keep losing at that boss lmfaooo

@Based Jesus  @Quad  

Buy heavy ammo synthesis. 

Take shields down

Stop him from teleporting. Unload as a group with Void rocket launchers.

Try to do this as quickly as possible. The longer it goes the worse it gets

I'll Live stream again tonight to show yall it's mainly Quad's fault we keep losing at that boss lmfaooo

That was my nephew yall were playing with homie, not me ....he is like Quad Jr.
ite i'll now refer to hims as Quad Jr. thanks for clearing that up my dude lmao. hopefully you don't use the same shield tactics as him

laugh.gif
 Well theres the sit on one of the hobgoblin rocks and spray him down option but it's a slow steady grind though

You can only wear 1 exotic armor piece at a time, right? @Quad

@bobby99son
, see I wasn't even going to say all that about you dying :lol: . There were a couple close calls in there with trying to slide past those mobs to come get you up, but we got it. I did it earlier yesterday with a couple other NT guys and we stayed up top and just sniped/rocket launcher/shot from up top. You just had to watch out for the guardian that would randomly spawn up top that you had to take out.

wrightone86 wrightone86 No point in hiding it :lol: There were some really close calls but when you got me I would be like :wow: okay lets do this :smokin. I really need to level up though :smh:. Thats a pretty good idea though especially since your ammo just resupplies itself when you run out.

So he's the one calling everyone Scottie Pippen?

Yep, and he's only 16 so he don't even know who Scottie is ...didn't yall hear that fool asking me "Didn't Pippen play with Jordan?" ....I was like boy shut up and play the damn game.

Yep, and he's only 16 so he don't even know who Scottie is ...didn't yall hear that fool asking me "Didn't Pippen play with Jordan?" ....I was like boy shut up and play the damn game.

NAH MAN WHAT :rofl:

Also thats why I bought the PS4 cam, so I can hear the convos he be havin ....he be talkin cash **** with those Wireless Golds on.

Anyone down to run weekly heroic strike tonight on Xboxone? Want to play on level 26 but i need 2 more

I'm always looking for new people to do the weekly's with.

I'm also currently level 26 and on XB1

Send me an add if u want - JY Venom

I wont be on until around 8PM Pacific though.

Any NT'ers on xbox wanna run the Weekly Nightfall strike tonight? I'll be on after 7:30pm. I'm at level 25. XBOXONE
EDD1E MURPHY

wrightone86 wrightone86 No point in hiding it :lol: There were some really close calls but when you got me I would be like :wow: okay lets do this :smokin. I really need to level up though :smh:. Thats a pretty good idea though especially since your ammo just resupplies itself when you run out.
That was my fault cause I was in the wrong party chat at first. I asked if you stay up o and kill him or go down? I saw you just jump and then I realized we were on different priority settings :lol:

quad quad ... So Jr wipes the group, buys helm instead of suros and doesn't know pippen? :lol:

Man I gotta get in group chat with you guys. Even if I'm not running with you. Gets boring as hell when I'm not in chat with someone to talk to

roll.gif
Man I don't know how you could sit idly by while son out here besmirching the Quad family name.

@WrightOne86 No point in hiding it
laugh.gif
There were some really close calls but when you got me I would be like
eek.gif
okay lets do this
smokin.gif
. I really need to level up though
mean.gif
. Thats a pretty good idea though especially since your ammo just resupplies itself when you run out.
That was my fault cause I was in the wrong party chat at first. I asked if you stay up o and kill him or go down? I saw you just jump and then I realized we were on different priority settings
laugh.gif

@Quad... So Jr wipes the group, buys helm instead of suros and doesn't know pippen?
laugh.gif

Man I gotta get in group chat with you guys. Even if I'm not running with you. Gets boring as hell when I'm not in chat with someone to talk to
Honestly chatting with everyone while @jbc908 is telling everyone to stop being disrespectful is the most fun part of the game to me.

Compared to when I'm just out there soloing I have way more fun playing while in a party
laugh.gif
So feel free to join us next time.

:rofl: Man I don't know how you could sit idly by while son out here besmirching the Quad family name.

Honestly chatting with everyone while @jbc908
is telling everyone to stop being disrespectful is the most fun part of the game to me.
Compared to when I'm just out there soloing I have way more fun playing while in a party :lol: So feel free to join us next time.
Cool. What's your psn? I don't know if I have you or not. I got most of the ps4 guys I believe

Back
Top Bottom