Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

YWYL is timeless. That statement will go on forever :lol:

"There is no spot for me in the raid?! I was at work and even took off early so I could make the raid."
"Well...You work you lose. You should've been here."

"Did son really hit me with the 'You work you lose'?"

:rofl:

:rofl:

You can tell that quote is from @jbc908 because he's the only one in here that calls everyone "son".

Last edited:
So I found a livestream from last week in the VoG when @Zero23 finally got his boots to drop.

roll.gif

Apparently icebreakers damage has been reduced but the explosive kill perk happens consistently now.

Reading Pocket Finite caught another nerf as well
laugh.gif
Auto-fire is now slower. Bungie need to fix this ASAP

im reading TLW, thorn and ice breaker got nerfed. anyone can confirm?
IF ICEBREAKER IS NERFED, I'M QUITTING DESTINY.

Askor fix clarification

• The area nerfed is underneath the platform. Invisible walls block entrance. The cliffs at the start are still viable

RIP Under Platform cave for Archon Priest...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Icebreaker isn't nerfed. The explosions occur faster on precision kills and falls in line with the firefly perk explosion speed up all other guns with firefly are seeing.

Dat platform doe... 
mean.gif

Icebreaker isn't nerfed. The explosions occur faster on precision kills and falls in line with the firefly perk explosion speed up all other guns with firefly are seeing.

Dat platform doe... :smh:

They nerfed my IB?!?!?! Those mother *******!!

And in terms of the Archon exploit. Oh well, time to bring 2 Synth packs along with GGhorns and Truths. Heat seeking missiles will take care of him.

Thorn and TLW both going to the vault for a week or so, but the Archeon priest cheese hurts.

They said issues with exotics will be addressed in the next weekly update. Technically isn't that tomorrow?

So the new zones in Control/Domination are actually different areas on the map?

Didn't expect to be a complete change like that.

They "nerfed" them right before Iron Banner....I bet next weekly update = next week's update and right after Iron Banner ends. Bungie knows what they are doing
laugh.gif

Gonna raid tonight, if i don't get that last raid armor, i'm all aboard Iron Banner train.

im down for a raid tonight around 630pst if anyones down? 29 titan with a fresh start or my 28 warlock with atheon checkpoint on normal.

Last edited:
I'll be on later fasho, gotta hit up these malls for raffles for my IV's ....yall hit me up if you see me on later. #SneakerHeadLife :smokin

Last edited:
So I caved and bought TLW...only for it to be nerfed 2 days later.

I hate this **** b 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom