Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Trying to solo Rasputin on Heroic 
sick.gif

Wish I saw these posts i woulda ran it with yall again but I hopped off and am going to bed early so I can FaceTime my son on the east coast.

But in other words I did get some decent drops today.
Got VOG feet for my warlock, Crota chest as well, got the Crota shotty, got 36 light feet for my hunter (finally), got vex again, praedeth again, a bunch of ascendents and radiants, VOC, and some other stuff I can't remember right now lol. Had like 3 or 4 exotics this week ! It's been a hell of a week

Last edited:
Happy christmahanikwansaka to everyone! I can't get on tonight but will be going HAM tomorrow since the wifey works lol.

Everyone have a safe holiday! Hopefully xur blesses us with the ballahorn this week

shouts out to the yung god @Wartortle  for filling me in on the easier maze solo, bout to retire that dusty *** patience and time. and word, @Ballahb  if you were using your new headset today, it still had that beep fam.

Same issue as yesterday. DDoS again on PSN and Destiny servers I think. Just don't give those douches any attention.

My girl came thru this year got me some turtle beaches I didn't even ask for. She just knew. Lol

Plus a couple Boston fitteds, some sweaters, j. Cole and Royce da 5'9 CDs. I'm str8 happy.

Had a couple hours to burn before family holiday festivities and can't even get some destiny in. Thanks "lizard squad". SMDH!!

Famb put me on with the team.... I just got my ps4 today and been playing Destiny on ps3 for a while. Is there a list with all your SN's?

Back
Top Bottom